News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Guy With a 25 Inch.....

Started by Old Moparz, February 06, 2007, 10:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

There is this guy who has a 25 inch penis. He goes to a witch in the woods and asks her if she can make it smaller because he just can't please the ladies, it's just too big. He hasn't found a lady yet who likes it, and he can't get any pleasure. She tells him to go further into the woods and he will find a frog. When he finds the frog, he is to ask it to marry him. If the frog says no, his penis will shrink 5 inches.

He goes into the woods and finds this frog. He asks "Frog, will you marry me?"

The frog says "no" And his penis shrinks five inches.

The guys thinks to himself, "Wow, that was pretty cool, but, it's still too big." So he goes back to the frog and again asks the frog, "Frog, will you marry me?"

"No, I won't marry you." said the frog.

The guy's dick shrinks another five inches, but that's 15 inches and he thinks it is still just a little bit too big. Now he thinks that 10 inches would be just great, so he goes back to the frog and asks "Frog, will you marry me?"

The frog says,  "How many times do I have to tell you? NO, NO, NO!!!   :o
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)