News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MMW came and went,everybody have fun?

Started by 48chebbie, September 11, 2006, 10:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

48chebbie

well,another MMW has come and gone,and it's back to the grind. everybody have a good time? i had fun,sold some old junk,did some horse trading,picked up some much needed parts (thanks mike-RM mobarn) met some cool guys from the board here, watched some awesome drag racing,and overall,a wonderful weekend in st. louis. i thought i would get to meet more guys from the board,if i saw you,or you saw me,you probably didn't know it.
if you were in the swap meet area,i had my black cadillac escalade,with a small trailer on the back,with a yellow 71/72 RR/GTX hood and other parts. i had fun,so,tell me about your weekend there..................
how'd i do that!?!?!?

41husk

I had a good weekend as well. sold more than I bought and that don't happen often.  I got my parts pile down enough were I probably won't need a spot in the swap area and I will be able to get in the car show instead.  I was in the swap area up against the fence.  I had a trailor next to a green tent behind a white 73 Charger that was next to a purple 73 Road Runner.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

48chebbie

i saw your cars and stuff,mike (RM MO INC.)and ryan, pointed you out,i did the same,sold 3 times more than i bought,which will never happen again.and traded for some other stuff. all in all,great parts find,looked a little smaller this year,but,it's all good..............
how'd i do that!?!?!?

41husk

yep, wish you would have stopped by to say hi, maybe next year.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up