News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let us not forget 9/11

Started by hemi68charger, September 11, 2006, 08:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Let us not forget that horrible day.......... 9/11..............

And to think, I'll be flying this evening.......................

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Shakey

I don't think anyone ever will.

Take a good look at your fellow passengers as you get on the plane and keep your eyes on them.   :D

Blown70

Quote from: Shakey on September 11, 2006, 08:48:53 AM

Take a good look at your fellow passengers as you get on the plane and keep your eyes on them.   :D

What is funny I do that now every time I step on a plane.  Actually that is not funny. :flame:

Here is to all the hero's and the familys of 9/11/01 this is the best one for this   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Ohh and all of our service men and women.  FREEDOM does have a price. :patriot:

Tom

hemi68charger

Quote from: Blown70 on September 11, 2006, 08:59:37 AM
[

Tom

Sure does...... All those car shows I've missed and will miss.........................   :icon_smile_angry:

Seriously, it's so very true...... Just found out my step-brother hasn't even left Iraq from his 3rd 1-year tour and just found out he's got to go back for his 4th !!!!!   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

CaptMarvel

Here is to all the hero's and the familys of 9/11/01 this is the best one for this   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Tom

Sorry, and I dont want to make this a political flame, but, sadly, I think we've already forgotten about alot of that day, thanks to the left leaning media who dosent want there to be a reason for us to be over there doing what we need to. Up until this week, does anyone remember the last time they saw footage of that day? I wonder if back in the 1800s when they said "remember the Alamo" if the newspapers of the day put their magical unrealisitc spin on that too? I for one will never forget who did this to us and whats more, I dont care in the slightest as to why they did. All I know is they are NEVER to be trusted again because they are subhuman sewer rats with absolutley no honor whatsoever....Backstabbing little &*$#@!!

Charger74

Quote from: CaptMarvel on September 11, 2006, 09:21:51 AM

Tom

Sorry, and I dont want to make this a political flame, but, sadly, I think we've already forgotten about alot of that day, thanks to the left leaning media who dosent want there to be a reason for us to be over there doing what we need to. Up until this week, does anyone remember the last time they saw footage of that day? I wonder if back in the 1800s when they said "remember the Alamo" if the newspapers of the day put their magical unrealisitc spin on that too? I for one will never forget who did this to us and whats more, I dont care in the slightest as to why they did. All I know is they are NEVER to be trusted again because they are subhuman sewer rats with absolutley no honor whatsoever....Backstabbing little &*$#@!!

I agree absolutely with you on that.   Too the falling and to the ones keeping us free.  I raise my glass in toast and rememberance.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: CaptMarvel on September 11, 2006, 09:21:51 AM
. All I know is they are NEVER to be trusted again because they are subhuman sewer rats with absolutley no honor whatsoever....Backstabbing little &*$#@!!
That's for sure. :icon_smile_angry:

I can't believe it's already been 5 years... :patriot:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

4402tuff4u

Those fanatics that attacked us and succeeded 5 years ago are not just against us Americans, but against civilization. The scary part is that we can't forget and we can't falter, if we do, we are doomed.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

chargerboy69

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on September 11, 2006, 02:30:52 PM
Those fanatics that attacked us and succeeded 5 years ago are not just against us Americans, but against civilization. The scary part is that we can't forget and we can't falter, if we do, we are doomed.

That is very true.

May God continue to bless the United States, and our Military. Thank you to all that are fighting, and to those that have fought for this great country. :patriot:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Shakey

Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 11, 2006, 02:55:18 PM
Quote from: 4402tuff4u on September 11, 2006, 02:30:52 PM

That is very true.

May God continue to bless the United States, and our Military. Thank you to all that are fighting, and to those that have fought for this great country. :patriot:

What about the rest of the world man?  I think there are numerous countries that could use some of your God's blessings.    :D

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

bull

I'll never forget it (I can't, it's my 12th wedding anniversary today). :angel:

REDNECK

andy74

Quote from: bull on September 11, 2006, 03:24:47 PM
I'll never forget it (I can't, it's my 12th wedding anniversary today). :angel:
my 2nd was yesterday,god bless our troops

Ponch ®

Quote from: hemi68charger on September 11, 2006, 08:43:33 AM
Let us not forget that horrible day.......... 9/11..............

damn...I'd already forgotten about it. Maybe the media should do more to remind us.  ::)
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

dodge freak

I forgot if we actually got the people who mastermind it or just killed a bunch of people afterwards and hope we did.

Brock Samson

and to think i spent a week in Hawaii and missed this stuff...  :P

2fast4u

Remember forever............. :patriot:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Charger_Croatia

Nobody should forget that, even far away we were shocked at that time. Last night we have story about flight UA93 on local TV. We can only imagine what those people went through.
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

BLACKWOLF

will never forget
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

NYCMille

No need to remind me... I could have beaten Carl Lewis in a race that day I was moving so fast... hell, as it is I still only work 5 blocks away... for that I should probably have my head examined.

BigBlockSam

i was there yesterday . i will never forget. i was so sad all day but i didn't cry.  i lost  a couple of friends that day . then late last night i was sitting on my front porch smoking a cigar, i looked up and saw the twin towers memorial lights in the sky, i lost it. i guess it was cause i was all alone and i didn't have to be strong for anybody at that time. 5 yrs and it hasn't got any easier. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Ponch ®

Quote from: NYCMille on September 12, 2006, 09:51:19 AM
No need to remind me... I could have beaten Carl Lewis in a race that day I was moving so fast... hell, as it is I still only work 5 blocks away... for that I should probably have my head examined.

The guy who sold me my new Charger was telling me that he moved out here because of 9-11. His wife worked a couple of blocks away and it scared the crap out of them, so they got out.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

dodge freak

I bet-thats one of those things you have to see for yourself first hand to know what it is like. Look bad on TV but we did not hear and smell it. Can not think of much that would be worst than be there on that day. :icon_smile_sad: