News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUB emblem Chrysler 300C Dodge Charger muwahhahaahahhha

Started by RD, August 23, 2005, 02:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

:image_294343: :image_294343: :image_294343: :image_294343: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

:hah:

found that on ebay bwhahaaaahahhahaahha

and this too!!

oh and this one also!!!

and this!!!

and finally the big mamma jamma!!!

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Recharger

Telvis

What the heck does DUB mean anyway?? I see it all the time. This is coming from the guy who just realized what the "NIN" (last "N" backward) bumper stickers stand for.

TheGhost

Quote from: Telvis on August 23, 2005, 08:56:50 PM
What the heck does DUB mean anyway?? I see it all the time. This is coming from the guy who just realized what the "NIN" (last "N" backward) bumper stickers stand for.

Never seen those.  What do they stand for?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Telvis

DUB or NIN?? I have no idea on the DUB. The NIN stands for Nine Inch Nails. Apparently they are a band. I have never heard one of their songs as far as I know. My wife is a bit younger than me. One day we were going down the interstate and I made a comment about how stupid the bumper sticker was. I had no idea what it stood for but have seen a lot of them. I thought it was some type of political statement. She started laughing and proceeded to make me feel really old. :rotz:

69bananabeast

Yeah Nine Inch Nails , were big I beleive back in late 80's early 90's  was big around the time of Nirvana.  NIN is pretty much a one man band by Trent Reznor .  He was pretty good up until the last couple cds this year and like 01 I think
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Stormhammer

they're actually pretty good withthe new song The Hand That Feeds

Andrew

ya wanna see something really scary?

does anyone else know what a hemi 440 is?, thats what this was advertised as

this one has interesting door scoops

Charger_Croatia

:smilielol: :smilielol:
So, anything bellow 20'' is useless!?  Well, I guess if I got 15'' it's waste of time.  :D
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

PocketThunder

YA know that beer add that says what goes around comes around?  i think its captain or corona.  anyways, i think this is where we are headed...  :icon_smile_tongue:

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

Quote from: andrew on August 24, 2005, 04:22:54 AM
ya wanna see something really scary?

does anyone else know what a hemi 440 is?, thats what this was advertised as

this one has interesting door scoops

just think, if DCX did a retro Charger I bet this is what it would look like.
cept it would have four-door of course...

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 24, 2005, 12:00:23 PM
YA know that beer add that says what goes around comes around?   i think its captain or corona.   anyways, i think this is where we are headed...   :icon_smile_tongue:

Dude, it's already here.

Since I've been in Detroit, I've seen quite a few cars that are near dead ringers for modern covered wagons.

24" and 26" on old Caprices and Olds 88s.

Makes me laugh.

Oh well.

Laughing is good for yah, right?   ;D

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Telvis

Still no one can explain what DUB means? Dog Ugly Bling??

70charginglizard

Quote from: Telvis on August 24, 2005, 05:04:02 PM
Still no one can explain what DUB means? Dog Ugly Bling??

Here ya go, Straight from the Slang dictionary-

http://www.slangsite.com/slang/D.html

DUB means: 20 rim (wheel), usually on a luxury car.
Example: That Lexus GS is rollin' on dubs!

Better slide my baseball cap to the back and put on my Raiders jacket on now.  O0
70charginglizard

Brock Samson

Lowprofile

:apimp: shizzle my nizzle biznitch ??? ??? ???

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

psykicpup

Quote from: Charger_Croatia on August 24, 2005, 04:30:52 AM
:smilielol: :smilielol:
So, anything bellow 20'' is useless!?   Well, I guess if I got 15'' it's waste of time.   :D

ummmmm think I might have to agree lol ;)
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!