News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Armed intruded strangled by potential victim

Started by TK73, September 09, 2006, 11:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

dodge freak

No forced entry and he was armed--don't know sounds a little fishy to me--are the cops sure it just not a date gone bad ? Seems kind of strange how he let her put her hands to his neck unless they were kissing.

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

bull

"Neighbors said Kuhnhausen's size — 5-foot-7 and 260 pounds — may have given her an advantage."  :o

She weighs the same as me and I'm 5 inches taller. :o

greenpigs

Quote from: bull on September 09, 2006, 01:00:26 PM
"Neighbors said Kuhnhausen's size — 5-foot-7 and 260 pounds — may have given her an advantage."  :o

Unless she sat on his face her weight doesn't mean a thing, it is not the same as a guy...duh.

I have seen some guys that weigh 250 and are 6 foot but have bean poles for arms and concave chests & no I am not describing myself.
;)
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bull

Quote from: greenpigs on September 09, 2006, 04:13:20 PM
Quote from: bull on September 09, 2006, 01:00:26 PM

Unless she sat on his face her weight doesn't mean a thing, it is not the same as a guy...duh.

I have seen some guys that weigh 250 and are 6 foot but have bean poles for arms and concave chests & no I am not describing myself.
;)

I'm not saying her weight gave her an advantage, that was the news quote, I'm saying, "Dang, she's fat!"

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

dkn1997

Quote from: dodge freak on September 09, 2006, 11:29:06 AM
No forced entry and he was armed--don't know sounds a little fishy to me--are the cops sure it just not a date gone bad ? Seems kind of strange how he let her put her hands to his neck unless they were kissing.

they did say that the guy has a long criminal record and as far as her putting hands on his neck, most crooks/thieves are pussies to begin with so it's not suprising that a chick killed this moho.
RECHRGED

Chargen69

Quote from: dkn1997 on September 10, 2006, 09:40:58 AM
Quote from: dodge freak on September 09, 2006, 11:29:06 AM

they did say that the guy has a long criminal record and as far as her putting hands on his neck, most crooks/thieves are pussies to begin with so it's not suprising that a chick killed this moho.
:iagree:
I know some 180 pound guys that couldnt handle a woman the same weight, much less a woman with a big advantage.

I say congratulations to her, not to be a victim.  :bow:
She owned him like a :apimp:

Rocky

Brock Samson

Chargen69

ok, he definitly got what he deserved    :slap:

the fact that she took a couple of hammer hits to the head, and still choked the stuffing out of him, she really did own him like a  :apimp:

dkn1997

that ex hubby is a real brain surgeon, huh?  hires a guy he works with?  wow.  Even a dog does not shit where he eats...

Now, not that I have put any thought into this, mind you......but if you were going to hire someone to kill someone else, wouldn't you assume that anyone that would agree to do it would be either mentally unstable or incredibly stupid?  that being the case, wouldn't you think that there is a chance that person would get caught? Assuming that the fool could get caught, wouldn't you want to have some insurance that they would never drag you into it?  maybe give them a fake name and a prepaid untraceable cell #

what a maroon
RECHRGED

greenpigs

Quote from: dkn1997 on September 15, 2006, 03:11:57 PM
that ex hubby is a real brain surgeon, huh?  hires a guy he works with?  wow.  Even a dog does not shit where he eats...

Assuming that the fool could get caught, wouldn't you want to have some insurance that they would never drag you into it? 

Sure..you wack the hitman!

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Charger_Fan

Man, that's a pretty cool story. GOOD FOR HER!! :nutkick:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)