News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

-Found a Company that RE-COVERS Upper Door Pads!!!

Started by Charger Aficionado, September 08, 2006, 01:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Mikesmopars01

dodgecharger-fan

If you google map that Medford address, it sure looks like someone's house.  :-\

1fine69

still a litte too steep for me but if anyone gets theirs done let us know how they come out!  :yesnod:
THE DEVIL'S A PIMP DON'T BE HIS HOE!

darrin75

Check out New Upcoming site.
http://www.mopartraffic.com

hemi68charger

Quote from: darrin75 on September 18, 2007, 12:52:27 AM
Any News On these pads?

Yeap,, has anyone seen any of their door pad products? Or are they still looking for a test-subject?........... It's one thing to replace the vinyl on these upper door bolsters, it's another to get the contour line down the middle to look like it's supposed to.. The two vendors I mentioned in my earlier reply didn't match the crispness of the line at all..........  I hear there might be another cat into this market. Hopefully they can produce a quality bolster..........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Spartan

My dad used them on his 67 dash pad.  He has 2 67s to compare to.  One is original and the other he rebuilt from a junkyard.  He was not happy with the dash pad from them; It came back thicker and with less definition then the original.  There is one groove along the entire length of a 67 chargers dash pad and on the resto they did the line/groove is almost completely gone.  He had to get it done so there wasn't much of a choice but he has complained to me about it now for a year.

I quoted them for my door pads since each has a crack but have not sent them because of what he got back.  It might be the result you are going to get with any fix like that maybe?  I want to get rid of my cracks in a bad way but get nervous on loosing definition.  Mine are green too, not black....
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)