News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats this car worth (mustang)

Started by Silver R/T, September 07, 2006, 08:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

Anyone know what would this mustang be worth?
306 mexican shortblock with forged rods and pistons (9to1), moly rings, steel main girdle all ARP hardware, fluidampner, double roller t-chain with TFS stage 2 cam, moroso 1 piece pushrods, TFS 1.7 roller rockers, TFS R heads box stock, TFS R intake box stock, TFS phenolic spacer, TFS 75mm t-body elbow, bbk 75mm t-body, zex nos 75mm plate dual shark nozzles, bullet 75mm blowthrough mass air with 42ib injectors, 255 in tank with a 255 frame mounted fuel pumps aeromotive regulator, procharger D1 with 3.5 inch pulley and 3 core intercooler, k&n big conical, hooker super comp TFS R headers, 3 inch exhaust with cats, x-pipe and dynomax bullet mufflers. msd 6btm box, msd super conducter wires and coil, 3.55 gears auburn posi, subframe connectors, saleen springs, steeda caster/camber plates, koni shocks
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Shakey

myk

Are you buying, selling?  The grocery list on that car alone speaks of thousands, although as always it's all about how much a car is worth to the beholder...

daytonalo

I'll trade you a used bean bag chair !

Silver R/T

Well Im shopping...and I just wondered what was fair price on it
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

48chebbie

well,look at it this way,just from the grocery list,that is a legitimate high to mid 10 sec car,without the 2 stages of spray,with those gears,could be driven daily,and with the cats,will pass the sniffer test in most states,(not to mention,that 2 stage of giggle gas,we're talkin 9's boys) so,it is probably in the 12 to 15K range,if the guy needs to sell,and probably 15-20K if he don't need money. i know as mopar guys,we are supposed to hate these cars,but,they are just an unbeatable combonation,when built properly,almost bulletproof,and a blast to hotrod around in. price will also depend on the sellers lack of,from the pic,of installing a cage,that will allow this pony to run at professionally maintained tracks.my 2 cents.
how'd i do that!?!?!?

Lord Warlock

Don't let the ford haters get to you lol.  Sounds like a nice mustang ride, but most of the value is in the add ons.  You are probably looking at around 4k for the body plus another 4 to 5k for the engine mods.  I doubt it would sell for much more than 10k, and this coming from another stang owner.  (recently sold my 2000 GT w/light mods and bought a 2004 cobra) Most mustang enthusiasts will usually give approximately the worth of the motor and yours sounds built plus the procharger and nos will help bring some interest.  I'd probably ask 12k and settle for 10 if the offers didn't come in.  Unfortunately you have to calculate what used mods are worth on the market and price accordingly.  My 2000 GT w/67k orig miles sold for 8k and looked new inside and out.  If the car runs 10s as the previous poster mentions, you may be able to pull 15k, but I'd doubt it around here.  There are too many competitors otherwise. 

Keep in mind that loan value plays a factor, if a bank won't lend it, the buyer has to come up with the cash difference, and its the younger crowd that usually goes for race stangs, and the younger kids don't have 10k in cash to pay over loan value.  Good luck with it though. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.