News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Posting Pics

Started by dwitzel, September 07, 2006, 04:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwitzel

Hi Everybody, I was going to post some pics of my project but it says that the file is to big with just two pics. What am I doing wrong?

Chargen69

you need to host them from a different site.

I use
www.myonlineimages.com

and have never had problems.

then make a post using the insert image icon beside the world icon with your link to the picture in the middle of the code for the picture.

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

plumnutz

When I try to post pics it always tells me I have to re attach my pics but I cant figure out how! Anybody have this problem?

Troy

Quote from: plumnutz on September 16, 2006, 05:18:45 PM
When I try to post pics it always tells me I have to re attach my pics but I cant figure out how! Anybody have this problem?
Does it say to rename and then reattach the pics? What is the exact message?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

plumnutz

It says : You may need to reattach any files you attached.  Everytime after I go through the browse and get the pics out of my folder, and then go to preview the post. And when I preview the post there is no pics.

Troy

Ah, don't preview - just submit it. I have no idea why they designed it this way but we ran into that issue when the board was first started. You'll also get a message like that if someone else posts to a thread while you were trying to post.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.