News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Almost Home, then time to work on the charger

Started by sixpack70, September 07, 2006, 09:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack70

I only have 2 and a half months here in Korea. :icon_smile_big:  Being here has given me plenty of time to think about working on my Charger and forming a game plan. I had a 67 mustang I was going to restore first, but I sold it back to the guy I bought it from after thinking about how much more fun I would have working on the Charger. I keep thinking about firing up that six-pack and cruising around town and it made me not really want to work on anything else.  I am going to start by finishing tear down to work on the body. I have most of it apart and in boxes with labels for the small parts. After that its on to the front part of the floor pans and the trunk. Then its on to stripping the car and getting it into primer. I'll work on building it back up from there and restore each individual piece as I go. Luckily most of the major parts are restorable and I wont need to hunt new ones down. Coming back on here and seeing other peoples progress has given me a lot more inspiration to get cracking.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

BigBlockSam

come home already man, make sure you share some pics with us. i like seeing chargers come back to life. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img