News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anybody got a current year one discount code please....????

Started by C500, August 18, 2006, 08:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

mopar_madman

code S8306 got this at the nats, its for free UPS ground shipping, phone orders only expires 9/12/06
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

B5 Charger

It's not a percentage code it's just for free UPS shipping.

C500

I'm with ya now, bugger, I'm guessing this will be for US orders only, I need some stuff sent down to N.Z by air or sea freight, some big heavy items (quarter panel, wheel housing......)

kiwi

mopar_madman

yeah its just ups ground shipping, won't cover big truck frieght stuff
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

Blakcharger440

Does anyone have a current year one discount code ?

C500

C500

dwitzel

No Kiwi, I just bit the big one and ordered a butch of sheet metal from year one. Couldnt wait. I called Year One and asked if one was coming out soon. They said an independent company handles that and they didnt know when the next one would be out. Sorry

C500

The free shipping doesn't apply to 'shipped oversize' orders as this stuff goes by truck

BrianShaughnessy

As far as I know...  MOPARTS is always good for 10% - except on discount exempt. blah blah blah.

Last several times I've ordered from YO,  they had the standard $9.xx S&H fee just like Summit and Jegs charge so I don't know what good a free shipping code will do.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

41husk

yep! Moparts worked, the other listed was either invalid oe expired, but thanks for the moparts tip.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up