News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GM now has 100,000 mile power train warranty on all 2007 cars & trucks

Started by dodge freak, September 06, 2006, 12:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodge freak

GM is now giving all of its 2007 cars and trucks a 5 year or 100,000 mile power train warranty. Is anybody at Chrysler listening? Well I never had any problems with GM motors or trans. until after 100,000 miles that is still a heck of a reason to buy a GM model over a Chrysler. Hopefully Chrysler will do the same or better.

daytonalo

Let me know when the price on new high end truck's comes back to earth ! If you look in forbes magazine the wealthiest people all drive a few year old vehicles , why ? because they let some horse's ass take the big hit and then they will only lose a small amount when they move on ! Anybody who buys a truck for fifty grand and in a week it's worth 40 k , this person either has the commen sense of a cricket or has money to burn !!!!!!!!!!

dodge freak

True but if you plan on keeping the thing for a long time then buying new sometimes is good. This way you know the oil is changed often and if you do it yourself know its been done right. Oil filter pre-fill and good oil not some cheap stuff.

This is good news for used cars and truck also, this warranty is transferable which means its good for 5 years or 100,000 miles no matter how many owners it has.

BTW I think who ever spends more than $25,000 for a new car or truck is nuts or "has money to burn"

twilt