News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who lives in Sacto Ca???

Started by Charger Aficionado, October 14, 2006, 09:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I'm dyin' to see some chargers up here!  (Just moved to Citrus Heights)...  Sacramento has been great so-far! 

Brock Samson

Mr. "Modmidget"  Chargerbill was near by too...

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

ca 69charger

I'm about 35 mi. south of you in Isleton.

Larry

skip68

I'm just up the hill above Folsom.  So when are you coming over to Block sand my car??? :haha: JK.............Chuck
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

SirNik73

Yep I'm in Sac! Welcome!!!!!! I was out of town this weekend in Chico drinking in my 23rd birthday! (topday the 15th) so i missed this thread until now...

I live in Charmicheal... practacly Citrus Heights, I lived on Greenback last year, but moved... cheaper rent, but thats because i don't have the protection of the C.H.P.D. only the Sac County Sheriff... so ther is more crime... but there is cheaper rent... you win some you lose some.......
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: SirNik73 on October 15, 2006, 09:27:03 PM
Yep I'm in Sac! Welcome!!!!!! I was out of town this weekend in Chico drinking in my 23rd birthday! (topday the 15th) so i missed this thread until now...

I live in Charmicheal... practacly Citrus Heights, I lived on Greenback last year, but moved... cheaper rent, but thats because i don't have the protection of the C.H.P.D. only the Sac County Sheriff... so ther is more crime... but there is cheaper rent... you win some you lose some.......

Right now I live off of Greenback, Down Auburn, Down Manzanita.  Cops are THICK there.  Just got my first ticket :)