News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Barracuda 1 of 1 this is super rare must see 'Mazda'

Started by 8WHEELER, August 29, 2006, 05:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8WHEELER

The car is on Craigslist, I just had to post it this is to funny enjoy  :icon_smile_big:
Its on the Seattle area if anybody wants to check it out  ;D

68 CUDA BARRACUDA FASTBACK CUSTOM - $4000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-200245110@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-08-28, 9:07PM PDT

68 Barracuda fastback,great daily driver with 85 Mazda front wheel drive.This car was cut up to become a race car but two different owners couldn't make it happen.We got the car with no floor or firewall and many other parts missing.This combination took us about a year of spare time to complete.The car drives good but still needs some finishing.The motor is a 2.0 litre 4 cyl with fuel injection and an overdrive 5 speed.The clutch is starting to slip and it needs new front struts and a headliner to be done.Don't miss out on this eyecatcher.Took 3rd place in open class at Graham Mopar show.Must sell so all offers considered.

this is in or around Puyallup
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Hemidog

rt green

third string oil changer

Brock Samson

that's one for the record books,.. Most Rediculous, Absurd and Idiotic Conversion catagory 

6pkrunner

See what happens when Boyd, Chip, Jesse and the Teutels enjoy a bongfull or two together.

bull

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

tan top

lot of work gone into that ,but :rotz:  that is so wrong , looks like nice barracuda as well
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

THE CHARGER PUNK

seems fine to me,id take it, looks like a person put alot of time and work into that and i say go for it,we cant judge just cuz some do not liek it,its according 2 ur own taste-MATT

8WHEELER

Quote from: Hemidog on August 29, 2006, 05:29:34 AM
3rd place at a mopar show?  :o

Boy I was just at the Graham show, never did see it there. I can't imagine the hours that went
into this to get it on the road.

PS, I have a good 318 that would fit right in  :yesnod:

Dan

Daytona R/T SE

Dave22443

Are we sure that isn't just someone's photoshop work?  I'm thinking a real engine swap like that would leave a little more room under the hood. 

:icon_bs:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

375instroke

Quote from: Dave22443 on August 29, 2006, 07:17:56 PM
Are we sure that isn't just someone's photoshop work?  I'm thinking a real engine swap like that would leave a little more room under the hood. 

:icon_bs:
It is real.  I pointed it out to a friend at the Graham show asking him if he saw how disgusting that car was.  He said yes, but he didn't look close at it.  He thought I was talking about the color.  Looks like the entire engine compartment of another car was welded in there.  Also, what was the weight of the car that engine was in before.  Wonder how that car runs with an extra 1000 lbs. to lug around.

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

TruckDriver

Quote from: Silver R/T on August 29, 2006, 08:27:32 PM
good point is that it'll get good mileage

Not really. Putting a small engine in a heavier car will make the engine work a lot harder to get it moving causing it to use more gas. I can see big hills being hard to get up without dropping a lot of speed. At best, I would think it would be about the same as the original engine.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Brock Samson

try to imagine pulling out your tape measuerer to figgure that out...  :icon_smile_dead:  YUCK! like planning vomit for a meal it's just sick..
oh yeah,. that'll work..
that's a crime or a cruel joke, i'm personally offended..

69chargerboy

Quote from: rt green on August 29, 2006, 07:07:10 AM
i'm speechless

I agree with him. Speachless...............................................
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

Ponch ®

Quote from: B5 BLUE CHARGER PUNK on August 29, 2006, 02:58:01 PM
we cant judge just cuz some do not liek it,its according 2 ur own taste-MATT

but what if you have really bad taste?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

REDNECK

Quote from: B5 BLUE CHARGER PUNK on August 29, 2006, 02:58:01 PM
seems fine to me,id take it, looks like a person put alot of time and work into that and i say go for it,we cant judge just cuz some do not liek it,its according 2 ur own taste-MATT

youve got to be kiding me man it is not fine. its a monster that needs crushed!!!!!!!!

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

THE CHARGER PUNK

hey im all 4 big and small block american v8's ,Much like my dads 68 charger packin 600 horses), but with gas prices these days who here is gonan be able to afford even a weekend cruiser on gas in 10 yrs?-MATT

Dave22443

Heck, in 10 years, my kids will be grown and out of the house.  Then I'll have plenty of gas money for the Charger!   :icon_smile_approve:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

8WHEELER

I will drive to Canada to get gas, they/you are sitting on more oil than anybody else, and my cars will
stay on the road no matter what.

Dan