News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New outer grill/headlight bezels coming in the future

Started by bull, August 27, 2006, 10:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I just thought I'd send an email to Peter Gee at PG Classic to inquire about the possibility of him reproducing 2nd generation grill parts, specifically the outer headlight surrounds that are often cracked and/or have the corners broken off. His response was short and sweet but positive. Basically he said 'we will make them in the future' so although vague, it's still good news. I don't know what else he plans on making but it seems they come out with new stuff all the time so hopefully it won't be too long. :shruggy:

This is the part I'm talking about if "outer headlight surround" doesn't make any sense.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=260023571335&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

69Charger_440

Has anyone found out if this character is the "Wilkes" guy who was ripping people off?  I remember he used to live in the Pine Grove, PA area.

bull

Quote from: 69Charger_440 on August 27, 2006, 10:47:55 PM
Has anyone found out if this character is the "Wilkes" guy who was ripping people off?  I remember he used to live in the Pine Grove, PA area.

You lost me. Are you talking about the auction I linked or PG Classic? PG Classic is in Canada.

69Charger_440

No, i was talking about the ebay link you posted.  i believe someone mentioned that that might be the same guy who was ripping people off.  NOT SURE if it is the same guy, that is why I am just asking.  That particular guy parted out a complete charger.   

miamivice

how about reproducing the whole dang grille...thats where the demand is as!!

bull

Quote from: 69Charger_440 on August 28, 2006, 12:03:09 AM
No, i was talking about the ebay link you posted.  i believe someone mentioned that that might be the same guy who was ripping people off.  NOT SURE if it is the same guy, that is why I am just asking.  That particular guy parted out a complete charger.   

Oh, gotcha. I don't know if that's the guy or not. And I'm still trying to figure out why the winner of that auction ran it up to $130 all on his own.

Quote from: miamivice on August 28, 2006, 12:43:14 AM
how about reproducing the whole dang grille...thats where the demand is as!!

Good point. I wish they would make the whole thing and sell it in pieces too.

smasherofall

Quote from: 69Charger_440 on August 27, 2006, 10:47:55 PM

no, different guy, same results of ripping people off   http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=anthonyscharger&item=&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS