News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fast motorcycle rider vid, km/hr or is this in mph? handlebar cam

Started by SeattleCharger, August 21, 2005, 10:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

The vid says its in mph, but that seems highly unlikely, must be km/hr, what do you guys think?  

http://www.guzer.com/videos/fast_motorcycle2.php

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

Well, after watching that again, he does hit about 180 mph assuming that the 299 is km/hr, but its gotta be,  still fast.  

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

70plumrt

I know groups of guys who ride like that! ::)
They met every wed. and there was always an accident
I figured riding with my brother-in-law and his dad (who was 66) wouldn't be bad
but they would constantly do 220 km as their highway speed :icon_smile_shock:

now I resort to the Chargers

Rocky

KPH without a doubt, but either way it will get the heart pumpin.

bull

I wonder if he falls into the "has crashed" or "will crash" category? Pretty stupid either way.

tomonty

I was just waiting for him to go around one of those corners at 150 MPH and find a stalled car on the road or something... ::)
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Silver R/T

180mph is nothing for a bike as some of them top out at 250+
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Blusmbl

You'd have to do a metric ass-ton of work to get a bike to go 250+.  Hayabusa's won't even do 200 in stock trim.
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Telvis

I have lost two friends to motorcycle accidents in the last three years. Both were riding too fast on Ninja type bikes trying to negotiate curves. One lost control on gravel and hit a guard rail and bled to death. The other crossed the center line and hit an oncoming car. Both were experienced riders. Both were Police Officers.

Mopar440+6

I used to have a handlebar cam vid of a Busa pinning the needle on the speedo. Of course it was a turbo Busa tho...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

6pkrunner

Mr. Turbo's Hayabusa has a documented 494 rear wheel horsepower and tops at 230 MPH. This is not your average street 'busa, and an average 'busa is an item to be feared and respected. As Monty Python so correctly stated, "It'll do you a treat."