News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

William Shatner Fans, this is a must see!

Started by TruckDriver, August 20, 2006, 09:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Tonight at 9pm central time, they are having a celebrity roast at Shatner himself on the Comedy channel. This should be funny. :yesnod:

Some of the guest roasters are;
Nichelle Nichols,
George Takei,
Sharon Stone,
Betty White,
Fred Willard

Linky
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

REDNECK

Ponch ®

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on August 20, 2006, 09:44:41 AM
Tonight at 9pm central time, they are having a celebrity roast at Shatner himself on the Comedy channel. This should be funny. :yesnod:

Some of the guest roasters are;
Nichelle Nichols,
George Takei,
Sharon Stone,
Betty White,
Fred Willard

Linky

Artie Lang is on too. He's been talking about it since Monday...from some of the jokes he told, sounds like its gonna be killer.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TruckDriver

PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

Wow! That was about the most over the top thing i've seen on T.V.
GREAT!  the video montage was perfect!  :icon_smile_big:
but Oh My Goodness, the "language"!     :sick:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 21, 2006, 10:23:30 AM

but Oh My Goodness, the "language"!     :sick:

you should hear some of the stuff they left out (according to Artie Lang):

"William Shatner's career since Star Trek is shittier than George Takei's d!CK in the morning"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

BigBlockSam

Quote"William Shatner's career since Star Trek is shittier than George Takei's d!CK in the morning" 

:smilielol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Khyron

I loved it, I was in tears. betty white was hysterical!!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

As un P.C. as it was,.. there were tons of edits, i've gotta hear that "other" stuff..  :icon_smile_shy:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 21, 2006, 08:21:22 PM
As un P.C. as it was,.. there were tons of edits, i've gotta hear that "other" stuff..  :icon_smile_shy:

most of the edits were of people that bombed...but for some reason they cut some really funny, yet not dirty stuff.

"Congratulations on winning an Emmy. You deserve an Oscar for acting like you have hair for the last 20 years"

TruckDriver

You know, the funny thing is, I never knew he wears a toupee/wig. I always thought it was real hair :-\
PETE

Brock Samson

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on August 21, 2006, 09:28:44 PM
You know, the funny thing is, I never knew he wears a toupee/wig. I always thought it was real hair :-\

:haha:

Big Lebowski

That was fricken hilarious. I laughed too hard.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

defiance

Wait, Shatner has "fans"?  I thought he just had trekkies and other people who laughed at him...?  :yesnod: