News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found extra build sheet in my 70 R/T, belongs to another car

Started by bigblock4speedman, August 18, 2006, 02:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigblock4speedman

I found another build sheet, it don't belong to my car. vin XS29N0G157412, the wrong front seats must have got put in my 70 Charger R/T.  If anyone has or knows where this car is I'll ransome, just kidding!  I'll send it to it's rightful owner, just proove somehow you have this car and I'll get them reunited.  My email is jdshepherds@sbcglobal.net

Charger_Fan

Finding an incorrect buildsheet is actually kinda common for some reason.
Could you forward that info to the '70 registry site? http://1970chargerregistry.com/70messageboard/index.php They may know it's rightful owner already. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Vainglory, Esq.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Vainglory, Esq.

Chris G.

Good eye Vain.  :yesnod:

Probably just a typo. Either way, please send us a copy of the sheet if you can, and let's hope you register as well. chris@1970chargerregistry.com  :thumbs:

bigblock4speedman

It's possable I could have read it wrong, dirty in that area.  I would post it but it's too many kbs, and I don't know how to resize like that yet, I figured out how to crop and reduce kbs..  Still liarning this stuff and info would be appreciated.

Thanks bigblock4speedman

terrible one

Quote from: bigblock4speedman on August 19, 2006, 04:20:22 AM
It's possable I could have read it wrong, dirty in that area.  I would post it but it's too many kbs, and I don't know how to resize like that yet, I figured out how to crop and reduce kbs..  Still liarning this stuff and info would be appreciated.

Thanks bigblock4speedman

Go to www.imageshack.us and upload it, then post the hotlink here.

Dodge Don

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Dodge Don on August 19, 2006, 10:59:03 PM
N and U get mixed up alot. So does C and G.

N and U would make sense.  For some reason, the only thing I thought of was mixing up S and P, which didn't make sense in my mind.  Duh.