News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Greatest.Car.Themed.Video.Ever.

Started by Ponch ®, August 15, 2006, 10:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Wakko

HAHAHAHAHAHA....
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

TruckDriver

:smilielol: Isn't the steering wheel on the wrong side? :smilielol:

He really cherishes he past acting career doesn't he.  :icon_smile_dead:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

I couldn't make it all the way through.

BTW - I have heard that he is a big hit in Europe, mainly Germany IIRC.   :shruggy:

Telvis

:image_294343:     They have low expectations in Australia.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on August 16, 2006, 05:41:23 AM
I couldn't make it all the way through.

BTW - I have heard that he is a big hit in Europe, mainly Germany IIRC.   :shruggy:

I made it all the way thru.  but it was painfull.  and i'm at work..  :icon_smile_big: :nono:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

B5 Charger

In the immortal words of Beavis and Butthead. . . . .      Uhhhh  huh huh huh huh those effects weren't very special huh huh.

BB1

:o  When the girls sang "I know your game." I thought it was something entirely different. My bad...
Delete my profile

NorwayCharger

TOM JONES light ;D
Pathetic...............
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

Ponch ®

Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on August 16, 2006, 04:58:18 AM

I actually like that he doesn't take himself so seriously and doesn't reject his past, unlike other actors who were in some huge but cheesy TV show and now want to pretend it never happened or don't like to talk about it.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Shakey

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on August 16, 2006, 11:25:36 AM

I actually like that he doesn't take himself so seriously and doesn't reject his past, unlike other actors who were in some huge but cheesy TV show and now want to pretend it never happened or don't like to talk about it.

Kinda like the clothes I wore in the '70's.   ::)

Ponch ®

Quote from: Shakey on August 16, 2006, 11:31:40 AM
Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on August 16, 2006, 11:25:36 AM

Kinda like the clothes I wore in the '70's.   ::)

TruckDriver

LOL! Looks like he's letting off a big fart! :smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dkn1997

RECHRGED

chrisII

K uuum its really not terrible for cheezy buble gum rock...as for best car themed video ever, smashing pumpkins 1979 still gets my vote!!  id hit any one of the 3 chicks in the hasslehof vid    :P

THE CHARGER PUNK

u guys do u know they are making a new knight rider movie for the big screen, expected to release 2007-08-MATT

69_500

He cracks me up. I watched a few episodes of "America's Got Talent" and he cracks me up on that show too.

He is definately cheesy.

he doesn't shy away from his past exploits as an actor. Which to all the Knight Rider fans out there must be a huge plus.

Mike DC

The 'Hoff is one for the ages. 

He's easy to ridicule, but deep down I'd rather see him this way than trying to deny his whole career. 
(I mean, the guy's biggest moment in the sun involved a talking Trans Am!)

6pkrunner

He's the same as William Shatner. They are making wayyy more spoofing themselves than they did when they thought they were serious. While a huge "after career" target - who is laughing all the way to the bank? Well and the drunk tank too.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 19, 2006, 09:51:28 PM

He's easy to ridicule, but deep down I'd rather see him this way than trying to deny his whole career. 
(I mean, the guy's biggest moment in the sun involved a talking Trans Am!)

yeah...he's a good sport about it all. Ive read about him showing up at airports or other places all decked out like Michael Knight.

Khyron

Quote from: B5 BLUE CHARGER PUNK on August 17, 2006, 07:52:23 PM
u guys do u know they are making a new knight rider movie for the big screen, expected to release 2007-08-MATT

They better leave K.I.T.T. alone and keep him original :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on August 21, 2006, 07:39:57 PM
Quote from: B5 BLUE CHARGER PUNK on August 17, 2006, 07:52:23 PM

They better leave K.I.T.T. alone and keep him original :D

I think that was K.A.R.R.  KITTS evil twin brother.  remember that episode?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."