News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Elevator to Hell for a Peek

Started by Drache, August 15, 2006, 06:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

One day a man passed away and met St. Peter at the gates of heaven. The many was told that he deeds were good and was allowed to enter into Paradise. The man asked if he first could have a request. He had always wanted to see what hell was really like.

St. Peter took him over to an elevator and told him that it would take him down to hell and then return. He also warned the man not to step out of the elevator.

So the man climbed in and proceeded down for what seemed like a very long time before the elevator stopped and the doors slid open. The man looked out at huge ice capped mountains, blizzards of snow, and ice everywhere. The man was shocked and soon the doors closed and he he started his return to heaven.

When the man arrived he walked over to St. Peter and mentioned that hell was not was he thought.

"I thought hell was supposed to be fire and brimstone with large lakes of burning lava! Instead all I saw was snow and ice!" Exclaimed the man.

"Snow and Ice?" St. Peter asked, "That means the Vancouver Canucks must have won the Stanley Cup!"
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

REDNECK

more like the chefs winning the superbowl :icon_smile_big: