News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Holy Camaros Batman

Started by plum500, August 18, 2005, 11:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Quote from: Ghost on August 18, 2005, 05:40:42 PM
Gee.   They are reproducing a Camaro.   YAWN.

Seriously.  What's the point?  Especially if the price is well beyond the reaches of most American citzens, it's just another fantasy that's best left in the same box that one stores their penthouse magazines in...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

xp29f8b

It would be awsome if the Big 3 would release the classic bodystyles with modern tech. I bet they would have a boom in sales. People love muscle cars but cant seem to find to many good deals so it would be perfect.

mustanghater

what if they made a charger like that  :scratchchin: can someone do a photo chop?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

TheGhost

Quote from: mustanghater on August 20, 2005, 12:05:45 PM
what if they made a charger like that  :scratchchin: can someone do a photo chop?

Then it would most likely cost more than an original HEMI car.  Just wouldn't be worth the price, IMHO.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

neoxr2i

I IWANT 1
though never as nice as a 69