News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Parts!!! w/pics..

Started by NYCMille, July 21, 2005, 12:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Hey Guys -

After a LOOOOONG wait because of backorders my parts have finally come in! I dropped the Charger off yesterday and should have it back within a 2 weeks with the following mods done.

- Hotchkis front swaybar
- BAER brakes / 4 wheels discs 13"F/12"R
- MagnumForce Racing fully adjustable tublar upper control arms
- Crow shoulder harnessess
- Bilet coolent overflow tank

Here are some pics.

Silver R/T

nice setup, how much did that set you back. Im shopping for some wilwoods right now
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

NYCMille

Here is a pic of the smaller 12" rear and calipers

Shakey

Silver R/T

those front rotors are 13" inches? wow that;ll stop the begemoth

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

NICE!! Look at all those yummy goodies... :drool5: :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Telvis

ChargerRob

I put SSBC disk on the front of my charger and it made a world of difference in the stopping power. I can imagine what a four wheel disk setup will do. Congrats.  :2thumbs:
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Ghoste

Have you done other suspension mods?  You seem to be building a highway GT car there.

NYCMille

Ghoste - you pretty much hit it.

I really didn't start out to do it that way, it just kind of progressed in that direction. The car already looked the part but didn't drive as well as it looked so I did the the Gear Vendors Unit in March (best mod so far), so the car went great in a straight line (I can cruise at 80mph at 2800rpm) - just can't stop or turn as well as I would like.

SO, now the 4 wheel BAER brakes, Fully adjustable control arms and Hotchkis swaybar, cooling sytem mods and interior safety harness. After that, Coilovers and MagnumHP full tubular k-frame conversion. Believe me I have a shopping list full of stuff including plans to do either Indy Heads and intake or a full Pro-charger conversion (I just haven't decided which one to do yet). To be honest my goal is to build one of the baddest, best looking, handling and accellerating 68' Chargers in existance. Time will tell I guess.

Wakko

Looks GREAT.  What'd it set you back?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

NYCMille

Bout' 3k with everything, guess.

Man... note to self... "don't tell wife... and go buy here something pronto!"

Mefirst

RD

how do those control arms mount up? through the stock kingpin setup?  ???
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Silver R/T

Quote from: NYCMille on July 21, 2005, 03:29:49 PM
Ghoste - you pretty much hit it.

I really didn't start out to do it that way, it just kind of progressed in that direction. The car already looked the part but didn't drive as well as it looked so I did the the Gear Vendors Unit in March (best mod so far), so the car went great in a straight line (I can cruise at 80mph at 2800rpm) - just can't stop or turn as well as I would like.

SO, now the 4 wheel BAER brakes, Fully adjustable control arms and Hotchkis swaybar, cooling sytem mods and interior safety harness. After that, Coilovers and MagnumHP full tubular k-frame conversion. Believe me I have a shopping list full of stuff including plans to do either Indy Heads and intake or a full Pro-charger conversion (I just haven't decided which one to do yet). To be honest my goal is to build one of the baddest, best looking, handling and accellerating 68' Chargers in existance. Time will tell I guess.

dont we all want that, well at least I do

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Ghoste

Hey Ron!!   Glad to see you made it.

Kern Dog

Quote from: RD on July 21, 2005, 05:34:07 PM

Kingpin???

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 08, 2015, 05:03:57 AM
Quote from: RD on July 21, 2005, 05:34:07 PM

Kingpin???

lmao...you brought up a topic from 05 and found kingpin hahahahahah.....that is too funny  :rofl:

johnnycharger

Quote from: NYCMille on July 21, 2005, 12:44:59 PM
Hey Guys -

After a LOOOOONG wait because of backorders my parts have finally come in! I dropped the Charger off yesterday and should have it back within a 2 weeks with the following mods done.

- Hotchkis front swaybar
- BAER brakes / 4 wheels discs 13"F/12"R
- MagnumForce Racing fully adjustable tublar upper control arms
- Crow shoulder harnessess
- Bilet coolent overflow tank

Here are some pics.

Who do you trust to work on it locally with no fear of them beating on it? I am always paranoid. ...

Ghoste

Not easy to find and if you do find a shop you trust, know that you have struck gold.