News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone want a Nascar Monte Carlo?

Started by 4forty, August 08, 2006, 10:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4forty

Got a bunch of cars and props from movie (Talladega Nights) on ebay now. here's a link to the Monte    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220014658117

Brock Samson

very intetresting,..
make a great commuter...  ;D

Charger_Fan

Hell yeah! I'd drive that! :drive: :smilielol:

QuoteSpecifications:
2004 Chevy Monte Carlo Body, race car Chassis, APR Motor sports Chevy 355, 385 Horsepower, Edelbrock 4 x 4, Hi-Rise Manifold, Holley 4150 Carburetor, Aluminum Radiator, 3-Speed Automatic Transmission with B+M Pro-Rachet Shifter, Wilwood Dual Piston Brake System, Dual MSD 6 AL Ignition System, 9' Ford Rear End with 4.11 Gears, Automatic Meter Gauge Package with 5" Memory Tachometer, ISP Aluminum Racing Seats with Simpson 5-Point Harness, 20 Gallon Fuel Cell without Fill Tube or Vent System

So...how are you supposed to get gas in it? :ahum:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

You're not supposed to drive it. It states in the auction that it's for collecting purposes only.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger_Fan

That's lame, I drive the other cars in my collection...so I'd drive that one too! :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

Is it street legal?   says racing chassis, but hp isn't really high.   Would be fun to drive around.  tricked out a lot.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

BLACKWOLF

they all have street stock crate motors.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Arigmaster

I would assume that if they had working head lights, tail lights and oem glass in them they could pass for street legal. But then you have EPA and other things to consider...

Charger_Fan

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan