News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car Show Chicks

Started by 1970 Charger 500, August 06, 2006, 10:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

I like the 1st chick working the booth...  that being said that's probably her BF/hubbies business.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Aside from that... seems like 75% of the chicks into rat rod shows are weird or just plain scary...   at least the ricer shows just have slutty chicks  :icon_smile_big:

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Lowprofile

I dig the Scary Chicks!  They need love too.  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

chrisII

im in agreement here! nead to get working on my 53 dodge pu rat rod again..that will be fun. i really like the faded out paint and rough edges of rat rods.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on August 09, 2006, 06:36:04 PM
I like the 1st chick working the booth...  that being said that's probably her BF/hubbies business.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Aside from that... seems like 75% of the chicks into rat rod shows are weird or just plain scary...   at least the ricer shows just have slutty chicks  :icon_smile_big:

Weird scary chicks are the most fun.  Gimme a girl who's into punk/psychobilly and cars ANY DAY.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

dkn1997

wow, i did not think it was possible to photograph that many unattractive women in one place.
RECHRGED

mikepmcs

I totally agree with DKN.  You sure that show wasn't in Maine.  WTF?
And just so you know, the girl in green looks like a guy in drag and the skinny chick with the green shorts that ya'll said needs some front end work.. that's because it's a guy not in drag.  DOH!
Just kidding although not my taste in girls, looks like a fun time was had!!! :icon_smile_big:
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ponch ®

Quote from: dkn1997 on August 11, 2006, 10:14:22 AM
wow, i did not think it was possible to photograph that many unattractive women in one place.

:haha:

it definetly isn't L.A.

here are some oldies but goodies...courtesy of Vainglory's intrepid zoom lens.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

73chgrSE

agreed. This show was obviously not in Ga.

PocketThunder

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on August 11, 2006, 11:26:51 AM

it definetly isn't L.A.

Holy Sh!t...!!!!!!!!!!  :o    :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 11, 2006, 12:47:46 PM

it definetly isn't L.A.

Holy Sh!t...!!!!!!!!!!  :o    :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o

I know...that is one nice 'cuda.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

RD

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on August 11, 2006, 01:24:38 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on August 11, 2006, 12:47:46 PM

it definetly isn't L.A.

I know...that is one nice 'cuda.

what cuda?  there is a cuda in there?  you lie like the dog you are sir!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

SuBLimE 69

it definetly isn't L.A.

Oh dear god man, thank you....I was wondering if thoses till existed............ NO not the Cuda.

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !