News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MECCA 06 Pictures

Started by Todd Wilson, August 05, 2006, 06:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

The new Mopar club in town just started and had their first show at the dealership. About 12 Mopars showed up. Had a Hemi car there so it wasnt too bad. If you want to burn up 2 minutes of your life here are some pictures.

http://www.chargerfever.com/mecca06/index.html

Had 2 68's and 2 71 Chargers show up.

The red 72 RoadRunner has 30000 original miles. Owner bought it new and its been in his garage for the last 18 years. He dragged it out and was gonna ebay it for some $$ and started tinkering with it and got it back on the street and is now going to keep it and drive it around. Super nice original car!

Todd

Lowprofile

WOW, That K-Car Convert. is sooooooooo Hot! Got any more pics?  :D

Thanks for the pics, bro.   :2thumbs:   I like that 69 Roadrunner. Sweeeet! :drool5:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Lowprofile on August 05, 2006, 08:23:43 PM
WOW, That K-Car Convert. is sooooooooo Hot! Got any more pics?  :D

Thanks for the pics, bro.   :2thumbs:   I like that 69 Roadrunner. Sweeeet! :drool5:

That was a bad ass ride wasnt it! Probably the hottest car there!

Todd

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Todd Wilson on August 05, 2006, 06:28:30 PM
The red 72 RoadRunner has 30000 original miles. Owner bought it new and its been in his garage for the last 18 years. He dragged it out and was gonna ebay it for some $$ and started tinkering with it and got it back on the street and is now going to keep it and drive it around. Super nice original car!

Wow, that's for sure, look at that thing!! From here, it looks like it was painted last month! :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

The Dude across the street from me has that exact same Black K-Car Convert,.. It just died for the last time as he went out and got a buick to replace it.. he's let it go for a hundred bucks..  ^-^ it's parked at the corner, alone neglected, and awaiting next years Car Show season.. (sorry)
Thanks Todd!  Any more pics of that RR I like it ALOT!

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 06, 2006, 07:26:46 PM
The Dude across the street from me has that exact same Black K-Car Convert,.. It just died for the last time as he went out and got a buick to replace it.. he's let it go for a hundred bucks..  ^-^ it's parked at the corner, alone neglected, and awaiting next years Car Show season.. (sorry)
Thanks Todd!  Any more pics of that RR I like it ALOT!

You better go buy the K car Strat!!!!!    Only pics of the RR is whats in the link.

Todd