News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEW Retro P-3/4 Ferarri:

Started by Brock Samson, August 02, 2006, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

I been awaiting this for Mos..
o.k. so I like Ferraris,...

:icon_smile_angry:

a link:
http://www.pininfarina.com/index/storiaModelli/ultimi/p4_5

the Original won the '67 DAYTONA 24 hours with a 1-2-3 finish...

REDNECK

id prefer an enzo if i had to have a Ferrari but id rather have a new gmc 3/4 ton

Bullit_68

I,m a Ferrari fan too Brock i remember watching the 512,s race on T.V. when i was a kid.The new one looks great.I wish i could afford to collect Mopars and Ferraris

Lowprofile

OK all knowing fan of Italian autos, what model Ferarri is this? This is one tough looking Ride. :yesnod: What do you think of the new Bugatti?

And do you have any clue about these other two cars? This is the first time I've ever seen them.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Brock Samson

from the bottom up..
late '60s renalt alpine: a  Monte Carlo rally winner many many times...
the next up is a PUMA: a south american fibre glas design, again the late '60s... 4 cy i think though i thing you could get a six... usually ford in drivetrain i also belive..
The red one isn't a ferrari it's a custom one off from switzerland i forget the name but it's long and had lotsa vowels...  :icon_smile_big:
i posted the web site it's from a month or so ago.. some awsome welding on that one..

Lowprofile

I am not Worthy..... :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank You.  :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Brock Samson

ds440

Have you guys seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIhlKrv_gpA&search=model%20ferrari

What's amazing is the car has the same SOUND of a Ferrari.  Very cool.

/loves Formula 1/Le mans...
//stills loves Mopars too... ;)
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Mike DC

I was into european exotics years ago, but I find they aren't very interesting to me anymore. 
I've got no beef against them, but they just seem like a great way to throw money away and nothing more. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Speed?  You can go about as fast for 1/5th (and in some cases even 1/10th) of the price in a modern Corvette.  And the 'Vette can be maintained with parts from AutoZone.

Valuable?  The exotics aren't even as valuable as many 40-year-old american musclecars in 14-second stock shape.  And the old american cars won't depreciate.

Status?   Forget exotics.  They scream "new money" to anyone who truly comes from a lot of money.  Everyone else in the country will be a hell of a lot more impressed by a $25,000 General Lee clone.

89MOPAR

Quote from: redneck on August 02, 2006, 07:41:10 PM
id prefer an enzo if i had to have a Ferrari but id rather have a new gmc 3/4 ton

That P4/P5   is built from an Enzo starting point.... !

The old exotic cars are as valuable as old muscle cars.  Maybe the newer or 1980's versions aren't, but neither are American cars from those years.

How could you ever impress someone coming from "old Money" anyhow ?  No matter what you drive.  If they can buy and sell 50 of your best/fastest/most musclebound car ??

No argument on the new Vette, but we both know it doesn't look as good as many of its contemporary performance competitors. Nonetheless impressive performance for the $$.  Plus I don't think your going to find a  brake rotor or caliper for your new Z06 at the local AutoZone.
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +