News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Road Runner got Rear Ended Fri...

Started by Brock Samson, June 05, 2006, 07:32:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

O.K.  Neil.. Damn!..   :icon_smile_angry:
..the previous owner kinda' masked, then sprayed gray rusolium primer over the edges of the rear wheel arch where it was apparently scraped,.. theres a spot at the corner of the lower rear drip rails too.
I aint crazy about it neither...  :-\

Neal_J

If the paint is original, try getting some to match.  I think I used paintscratch.com for my Olds daily driver and got a great match.  From 10 feet, its fine.

NJ across the Bay

chrisII

kinda OT but there is a really simple photo resizing program that i use, and its free. tes a rocket scientest can do it with the software you most likely have , but once you try this you will love it. its called "photobucket" google it im sure it will come up

Brock Samson

another attempt...  :-\ i'll figure it out..

Brock Samson

i'll git it..

Brock Samson

..you wanted Pics..  :-\

Brock Samson

i'm bumpin this up cause of all the flac i took for not havin' pics...   :P

there's a special pic for todd in here too... i been driving past that sanford truck for thirty years now...

Neal_J

Did we ever establish if that color is T3 (which everyone knows RULES!) ?

NJ across the Bay

Brock Samson

Old Moparz

Nice car Dave, looks good.  :thumbs:

How's the chile at that place?

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 12, 2006, 09:16:39 AM
Nice car Dave, looks good.  :thumbs:

How's the chile at that place?

which one?  there is two of them :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dart3404

Very nice RR. Sucks that it got hit :pity:. Did you sell the Charger? Sorry I've been off the planet for a little while and have missed a great deal.  ???

Charger_Fan

I agree, that sucks! At least it wasn't worse.
Mopars can take a good beating...I can attest that VW Beetles are no match for a Charger's rear bumper. :icon_smile_approve: :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

UPDATE:
I got a check for $1,800 finally for the rear end ding...
making progress here,...  :icon_smile_big:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 08, 2006, 01:35:55 PM
UPDATE:
I got a check for $1,800 finally for the rear end ding...
making progress here,...  :icon_smile_big:

What about the chile though?
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Brock Samson

ok ok,... i'll give a full report,.. both kinds...  ;D

bigblock4speedman

TruckDriver

Quote from: dart3404 on June 17, 2006, 06:25:16 AM
Very nice RR. Sucks that it got hit :pity:. Did you sell the Charger? Sorry I've been off the planet for a little while and have missed a great deal.  ???

He still has it Jen. In fact Dave, not only do I want your charger, I want your bird too ;)

AND, I didn't say "give" me the bird either... ^-^
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

a co-worker got rear ended just last week too, feel sorry for you. Ive been in rear end collision, even not at high speeds you feel so sore all over for like a week
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

70charginglizard

Dang. Whats with all the classic cars getting hit these days. Seem like a weekly event anymore on here.   :rotz:

People need to get there brains on and pay attention.

Fell bad for you guys. Hope everything works out ok for yas.
70charginglizard