News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

completed engine pics and more

Started by Pistolpete, July 31, 2006, 01:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deputycrawford

resq302, My 15 year old daughter goes with me to most of the shows. She can blurt out answers as fast as I can. She loves the whole Charger thing. Girls aren't bad. Just cooler when they are in the car world with the boys.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

nitrometal

Ultra sweet motor!  It looks brand spanking new.  So does the kid  :lol:

And thanks to the rest of you about Fram filters.  I had no clue!
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

Charger_Fan

Hey, you two have the same size cheeks! ;D

J/K, great looking engine. I betcha can't wait to fire that baby up! :thumbs:

Oh & one more "anything but Fram" vote. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Pistolpete

you're absolutely right - I cant wait to fire this thing up !!

the guy that lives behind me has a 69 camaro with a DZ 302, the guy across the street has a 69 Mach I with a 351 (I think) and now that they know that I'm rebuilding a 69 charger they keep saying we'll have to see who's king of the hill.........

ummm did I forget to mention the engine I'm dropping in to them...............why yes I think so..... ;).......this oughta be good......... :drive:

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Pistolpete

my bad, it might be a "boss" mustang, either way I cant wait to line'em up!
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Blakcharger440

Nice job and its a good thing to get em started early on mopars!  :icon_smile_big: