News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodge freak

Wow-what city-$3.29 thats unbelievable-well no I do believe you its just surprising gas prices can be so much more in some places-never been that way before.

SLIKK 70

$2.63 gallon this morning 87 octane in Bakersfield California.   :icon_smile_cool:

dkn1997

comin' down a bit.  $2.62 in Coram, NY today for regular. 
RECHRGED

451-74Charger

$2.00 flat here in Ohio
$2.22 in Florence Ky

Manfred318

It's came down here in Asheboro N.C. $.10 in the last 2 days from an average $2.55/gal reg to $2.45/gal  :boogie:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Recharger

Quote from: dodge freak on September 15, 2006, 01:42:02 PM
Wow-what city-$3.29 thats unbelievable-well no I do believe you its just surprising gas prices can be so much more in some places-never been that way before.

Chicago

73-charger-383

fill er up before the mid-term elections are over.........lol
i just had to get that in......sorry troy :icon_smile_big:

DodgeChargerNeeded

Jackson, Michigan tonight 87 Octane 2.24 a gallon and i have been hearing $2 or less isn't too far away but who can you really believe
Jeff

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

andy74

2.69 for 87 this morning in syracuse

Troy

$1.98 last night on my way home. It was between $2.01 and $2.07 closer to the city though.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Lowprofile

Diesel is still high in the Northeast........$2.99 gal in Providence. :icon_smile_sad:  On the upside, gas is down here....$2.53 a gal yesterday. :icon_smile_wink:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

chrisII

paid 2.54 here in wisconsin tonight

myk

$2.99 9/10ths for 91 octane gas that my cars can barely run on...

mikepmcs

I drive 75 miles one way to work(Readfield, Me to Bangor, Maine) and this AM I noticed a difference of .30 in that 75 miles.  Near my house, it was 2.69 and in the bangor area from 2.39-2.45. This is for regular.
Looks to be coming down slightly over the last couple weeks.  I'm guessing cause summer is over.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Manfred318

Dropped down a few more cents here yesterday to around $2.41/gal, go about 20-25 miles south of here and its $2.06/gal.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

2fast4u

down to $2.38/gallon here in SW Ks.    I hope it drops to a 1.50 at least!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Johnny SixPack

Cheapest name brand gas (Shell) in the big city of Cleveland, Texas today was:

87 - $2.16

89 - $2.26

93 - $2.36
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

mikepmcs

Quote from: formula_496 on September 20, 2006, 12:12:15 AM
Cheapest name brand gas (Shell) in the big city of Cleveland, Texas today was:

87 - $2.16

89 - $2.26

93 - $2.36

Dang, I know where i'm moving.

BB1

Kansas too $2.16; Mighty MO $2.07  :icon_smile_big: Regular.
Delete my profile

dodge freak

Oil down again today ! The way Oil and gasoline has been falling a $1.50 a gallon of gas is possible maybe again. We just have to stay tune and see. Wasn't too long ago that $2 a gallon gas look like it  would ever come back. Hope this is not just the bottom before it starts going back up.

Charger_Fan

Still $2.76 for regular around here. :-[

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dodge freak

$2.20 here by Detroit and it better go down more tomorrow. It was $2.24-$2.22 for a few days now. I an getting spoiled having it cheaper each time I need some.

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!