News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Paid $2.99 a gal for 93 premium just today. The pumps were messed up and they were selling premium for regular prices. One filled up Charger to go!!!

Crazy440

My question is, why does "British Petroleum" own the largest oil field in the USA?  I know they bought out Amoco, a company started by John Rockefeller, initially called Standard Oil of Indiana. But, it's still a British company.

Oh wait a minute.  This might be too political, might get pulled.

Oh yeh, gas is $3.07 here in northern Michigan.

Crazy
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

Johnny SixPack

Cheapest I found for 'name brand' gas (Exxon):

$2.86 for 87

$3.07 for 93

Average I saw today (8/8/06) was:

$2.99 for 87

$3.19 for 93
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: dodge freak on August 08, 2006, 10:36:34 AM
I pay $3 a quart-what you mean 1/4 gallon, is that like 5 quarts , thats how much oil a stock oil pan with a filter change takes.

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on August 08, 2006, 11:15:39 AM
Quote from: dodge freak on August 08, 2006, 10:36:34 AM
I pay $3 a quart-what you mean 1/4 gallon, is that like 5 quarts , thats how much oil a stock oil pan with a filter change takes.

I think Nacho means 1/4 of gallon = 1 quart

$ 3 per quart in Venezuela? I would think it would be around $ 1.50 per quart!!

eeeehm a quart... what is almost a liter. I mean those bottles you need abot 4 ( 5 with filter change ) to fill the pan.  Engine, tranny and rest of Oils are not goverment subsidied.

That's the Price for PDV oil, what it is very good one, I think the same than Citgo ones what is a Venezuelan Oil Company brand.

Why ? wasn't clear what is it 1/4 gal ? 1/4 gal is a quart, or is what I understand at least with my maths
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

dodge freak

I stink at math-sorry, and that price you said seemed high so I was confused. Wow your gas is 19 cents a gallon but a quart of oil is $3 . I don't get it.

Nacho-RT74

yes it is... as stated, gas is goverment subsidied, oil doesn't
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

2fast4u

DOWN................to 2.47 per gallon at this time
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Johnny SixPack

Yep!

87 - $2.45

90 - $2.55

93 - $2.64

Killed me to watch, "Die Hard", today and see a gas station with Regular for $.77 (1987 prices). :'(
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Todd Wilson

The holidays are over and the  election is coming!!!!!!  They will continue to drop. Then after the election they will realize its cold outside and jack it again!

Todd

Dennis K

I paid $2.29 in Ames, IA on Friday morning, it is $2.59 here in MN.

Brock Samson

it was $3.57 in Hawaii yesterday 3.37 here in the bay area, when i looked upon my return this am..

dodge freak

Quote from: Todd Wilson on September 11, 2006, 12:26:00 AM
The holidays are over and the  election is coming!!!!!!  They will continue to drop. Then after the election they will realize its cold outside and jack it again!

Todd

Thats funny , was thinking the samething. Nah-they would not do that would they ?

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Lowprofile

$2.81 for Diesel yesterday in Mahwah, NJ.  Better, but not by much. :icon_smile_sad: :icon_smile_dead:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

$2.79 in my area (Salt Lake) this morning, it's been dropping a penney here & there lately, hopefully it drops a few more by this evening when I need to fill up.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dodge freak

Heck I have it made I guess-$2.39 for the 87 stuff by Detroit. You go to Detroit its 10 cents cheaper.

greenpigs

$2.14 in Huber Heights Ohio for the 87.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

4402tuff4u

Quote from: greenpigs on September 11, 2006, 03:02:37 PM
$2.14 in Huber Heights Ohio for the 87.

Wow!! That's nice!! compare to $ 2.87 here in Long Island, NY.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

2fast4u

Does anyone know just how low it is going to go?  I heard that it was supposed to drop down to at least half from the 2.98 price.

Even if it goes under $2.00 I'll be happy........................ ::)
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

dodge freak

I going to bet we see $1.50 gas again one of these days, every other time gas has went way up it came back down for a while to what it was before the jump in price. History has a way of repeating it self over and over it seems like.

RD

2.31 here in kansas for 87 or 89 w/10% ethanol
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

dkn1997

2.69 for regular out in Ridge, NY  (long island)
RECHRGED

RD

now 2.25 in emporia, kansas 87 or 89 w/10% ethanol
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.