News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

$2.24 here... You guys complaining about it still being under $2.00,  :smilielol:  It never got below $1.90 by me.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mopar Nut

Still holding at $1.77 here in Utah.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Bobs69

Does anybody know the address of a website that us Canadian can use to determine whether or not it's worth our while driving to the states to buy gas taking into consideration the exchange rate on our money

6spd68

We're at 1.19$ per liter in Toronto, so over 4$ a gallon  :pity:
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

Troy

Quote from: Bobs69 on July 22, 2015, 11:50:54 AM
Does anybody know the address of a website that us Canadian can use to determine whether or not it's worth our while driving to the states to buy gas taking into consideration the exchange rate on our money
I have a calculator on my phone... ;)

You can get current exchange rates on Yahoo and Google. I don't know how much you need to save to justify a trip across the border though. Most of my cars get marginal mileage so driving 15-20 miles to buy gas usually costs me more than filling up where I'm at. If you guys are really over $4.00 for regular then I suppose it's probably doable. I paid $2.94 for premium this morning ($2.64 for regular at that station) so on 15 gallons you'd be $20 ahead - minus whatever you burnt getting there. If you could also fill a few 5 gallon cans it would help but I don't know how that gets handled at the border.

My Power Wagon had 22 gallons in front and 26 gallons under the bed - but barely got 6 mpg on a good day so even that would have been iffy.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

ODZKing

At about or around 2.55 in Syracuse, NY

myk

About $4.50 in San Diego...

TruckDriver

$2.59 for regular where I live in Wisconsin. But Oil dropped to $48 a barrel today too, so we'll see
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Mopar Nut

Around $2.85 here in Utah.   :icon_smile_dissapprove:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Chargen69

resq302

$2.05 here in northern nj for regular.   :cheers:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

stripedelete

TruckDriver

$2.39 here where I live, but get outside of town, they are all over the place, and mostly higher.

Thursday and Friday, oil spiked again $7.00 a barrel over the 2 days, so I bet we all see at least a .50 cent price rise soon. :RantExplode:
PETE

resq302

We're down to $1.65 by me for regular !   :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Chargen69

TruckDriver

$1.87 here in Central Wi.

Oil is down to $30.44 a barrel as of tonight.  :2thumbs:
PETE

JB400

resq302

now down to $1.63 today !  woo hoo !
Brian

Mopar Nut

TruckDriver

Dropped to $1.82 here today.
PETE

lloyd3

$1.75 here in Denver. Premium is still  $2.00

TruckDriver

Dropped to $1.79 here today. Three price drops this week alone.  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

And check out the price of oil per barrel as of tonight 1/15/16
PETE

phantom

15,27kr/liter = 6 dollars a gallon. Welcome to Norway  :yesnod: