News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

Filled up the work truck today, $1.99 for regular in Suprise, AZ.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Bob T

Ok on price per US gallon, then there's English gallons and litres as well

Thats why I said put in $120 to fill my Charger up as the tank is 19 US gallons which in turn is our international measurement for Gen II owners. Sort of like the Big Mac world index of how much a big mac is in your home country.

Probably Lumi pays the most for his fill up, really expensive in Scandinavia for petrol.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

ODZKing

$2.6x's around here in Syracuse but we were in Rochester yesterday and it is still $2.99 and up there.

69wannabe

It's 2.19 a gal here in north ga but went to chattanooga,tn a couple days ago and it was 1.97 a gal there!!!

hemi-hampton

I see Today it's down to $1.85 on 8 mile rd. in Detroit. Cheapest I seen since around 1999, or 15 years ago. LEON.

Musicman

Last time I checked here in southeastern CT...

$2.7X in town
$2.6X on Navy Base
$2.4X at BJ's Club

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: hemi-hampton on December 28, 2014, 09:11:49 PM
I see Today it's down to $1.85 on 8 mile rd. in Detroit. Cheapest I seen since around 1999, or 15 years ago. LEON.

15 years ..wow....I paid $1.96 in Port Huron yesterday
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

69hemidaytona

$1.749 in St Louis 2 days ago. $2.699 for diesel at the same place.

TruckDriver

Dropped to $2.09 here a hour north of Milwaukee, Wi. today
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger-Bodie

1.89 in Waukon Iowa . As of 1-1-15
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

GreenMachine

$1.61 in OKC for E10, $1.91 for 100% unleaded.

Shouldn't 100% gas cost no more than 10% more than E10?
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

TruckDriver

Quote from: GreenMachine on January 02, 2015, 06:01:07 AM
$1.61 in OKC for E10, $1.91 for 100% unleaded.

Shouldn't 100% gas cost no more than 10% more than E10?

Same question for Diesel. If I remember right, Diesel is the by product, or basically run off, from making gasoline. It always used to be cheaper because it was cheaper to make, or basically free to make. Now Diesel is like .80 to .90 cents a gallon more then gas.  :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ODZKing

RIDELIKEHELL

$1.88 for Reg in Port Huron Michigan..as for Diesel being more I believe it's because there is more demand for Home heating oil in the winter months so they can inturn price Diesel higher. Home heating oil is diesel just has a few specs like cloud & pour point that are different in the blending.  As for gasoline there is more light ends as in Propane used in gasoline in the winter for use in colder climates. RVP. Reid Vapor Pressure in gas needs to be higher when it's cold to produce the reaction in your cylinders so Oil companies make more profit in the winter because propane is cheaper than other base stocks like Platformate & Base Gas that are used in blending Gasoline. I test the stuff but am no authority  :lol:
AMD POSTER BOY

stripedelete

The rest of the world (especially the 3rd) runs on diesel.  Supply and demand.

DAY CLONA

$2.42 in my neck of the woods (eastern Massachusetts), diesel is $2.99, just remember, yeah we're enjoying it now, the US oil companies will make sure that we, the consumer, reimburse them at a later date for their projected profits they lost during this "free for all"....  

hemi-hampton

1974dodgecharger

Decided to try some shell gas today paid 2.35 total 35 dollars to fill up....fckin nice.

ODZKing

$2.42 here today. One place I went by was 2 cents cheaper by the end of the day, matter of hours.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

hemi-hampton

Seen it as cheap as 1.77 today. :2thumbs:  LEON

keith88

Here in CT we are still getting screwed at 2.44.... That being said the last time i put gas in my jeep (before my hip surgery) was the last week of Oct and at that time it was 3.32 so it is better than it was. :rotz:
1969 Charger  Orange /black top  (1989) 360 engine stock with added xtreme comp cam and a 4 bbl  , 904 trans/shift kit , 8-1/4 rear.. with general lee accents.

ODZKing

Quote from: keith88 on January 05, 2015, 11:45:38 AM
Here in CT we are still getting screwed at 2.44.... That being said the last time i put gas in my jeep (before my hip surgery) was the last week of Oct and at that time it was 3.32 so it is better than it was. :rotz:
Must be a NY, NY, Conn. thing. Ours is still $2.41 too :-\

moparnation74

1.87 today in North Dallas

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: hemi-hampton on January 04, 2015, 06:09:49 PM
Seen it as cheap as 1.77 today. :2thumbs:  LEON

I'm going over to Michigan after work & it's $1.81  :coolgleamA: Packing the 5 gallon gas cans  :lol:
AMD POSTER BOY