News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightning

wow, I wish it was that $2.14 here...it's $2.55 at the moment...
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

TruckDriver

Quote from: dodge freak on September 11, 2006, 06:38:46 AM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on September 11, 2006, 12:26:00 AM
The holidays are over and the  election is coming!!!!!!  They will continue to drop. Then after the election they will realize its cold outside and jack it again!

Todd

Thats funny , was thinking the samething. Nah-they would not do that would they ?

I think your right. I just heard on the news this morning (If I heard it right), that gas jumped .21 cents a barrel over night. Whatever the case, it did go up again over night. So I think the joy over the prices dropping is over. Prices here are $2.47 to $2.49 in Milwaukee, to $2.59 here at my town 45 minutes north of Milwaukee. I wont be happy with gas prices til they drop to about $1.50 a gallon.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Toronto, ON

$0.83 per litre

1 US gallon (liquid) = 3.785 L

$1.00 CDN = $0.89 USD

$2.80 USD per gallon 87 octane

chargerboy69

I saw a station today for $2.14 for 87 here in northern Indiana. It has dropped a $1.00 within the last 5 months. I heard on the news today some people say under $2.00 by the end of the year. That works for me.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

greenrt_se

Manfred318

Here in central N.C. the price has dropped from $2.99/gal regular to around $2.55/gal regular in the last 3 weeks or so. Hopefully it will come down to around $2.00 here again in the near future.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Troy

I'd just like point out that wholesale gas prices are at $1.55 (and dropping) with absolutely no intervention from the government. :P
http://www.thestreet.com/_tscrss/markets/commodities/10308990.html

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

71CHALLENGER

:violin: $2.29 Here it's $2.29 for 87 oct. in inver grove heights mn.

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Troy on September 14, 2006, 02:08:38 PM
I'd just like point out that wholesale gas prices are at $1.55 (and dropping) with absolutely no intervention from the government. :P
http://www.thestreet.com/_tscrss/markets/commodities/10308990.html

Troy

Those greedy oil companies!  :stirthepot: :D
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

dodge freak

What do you expect-our Government helps big business not the little guy. Actually I am surprise its going down as much as it has.

myk

$3.07 for 91 octane.  I'm going to have to fill up all of the cars tonight...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Troy

Quote from: dodge freak on September 14, 2006, 03:05:13 PM
What do you expect-our Government helps big business not the little guy. Actually I am surprise its going down as much as it has.
Seriously, do you read any of this?

Troy

chargerboy69

Quote from: dodge freak on September 14, 2006, 03:05:13 PM

Are you serious? You have got to be joking. Right? ???
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

dodge freak

Huh-well what has they-the government -done for the little guy.

Min. wage has not gone up in 10 years.

The super rich and big business have gotten big tax cuts.

Wage's have gone down for most workers

Health care has gone way up , gasoline and untiles bills have gone way up as well.

Welfare reform was just a cut in benefits for the poor

I am sure theres more but what's the point ? Everybody here knows everything.

chargerboy69

Quote from: dodge freak on September 14, 2006, 06:41:47 PM
Huh-well what has they-the government -done for the little guy.

Min. wage has not gone up in 10 years.

The super rich and big business have gotten big tax cuts.

Wage's have gone down for most workers

Health care has gone way up , gasoline and untiles bills have gone way up as well.

Welfare reform was just a cut in benefits for the poor

I am sure theres more but what's the point ? Everybody here knows everything.

To be quite honest with you, I would love nothing more than get into it with you about this. I love to argue this stuff. But unfortunately this thread will get locked just like Troys 9/11 thread. People took his thread and turned into a bash Bush fest. This is meant for gas prices in your area. Not about politics.

--Gerald Ford

Brock Samson

who bashed bush?..
i think it was the "middle eastern types" who got bashed...

Troy

It was a joke. A JOKE I say. Unfortunately, it was a joke that is much funnier when it doesn't have to be explained... :eyes:

Troy

Troy

Almost forgot... $2.14 low, $2.24 mid, and $2.34 premium tonight. Of course, I filled up the Ram and diesel is still $2.89.  :(

Troy

dodge freak

$2.25 for the 87 stuff 20 mile from Detroit and yeah 10 cents more for each grade up,
How come its always 10 cents more for each grade up ? Been this way for heck 20 years I think.

Silver R/T

filled up with regular at 2.92 (Nothwest gets raped by gas companies the most)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Steve P.

$2.319 here in New Port Richey, Florida. I went to Cape Coral today to pick up a 440 and they are paying $2.729 down there.. The strange thing is that they are only 150 miles from me.. 

I forgot to check Diesel..   Firefighter should be able to give diesel reports for all up the East coast by Monday or Tuesday..  :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

chargerboy69

I saw $2.11 here today in northeast Indiana. . Diesel still was $2.79. . Not sure why it is not coming down as quickly as gas.

--Gerald Ford

HAZZARDJOHN

2.14 This morning Bethel MN, My truck driver buddy is in Iowa and says it is 1.99 a gallon. Analysts are strating to say that it will keep going down as supplies are high right now and demand has stayed the same. Oil investors are getting nervous and selling their oil future stocks, Chevron found a huge oil reserve that could make prudhoe bay look like an oil spot in the driveway. Got to love the free market system without gov't control.

~HJ
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."

dodge freak

We have been screwed so bad and for so long , we are all HAPPY it might be $2 a gallon soon. I still can remember when everybody was shock and mad gas was $2 a gallon.

Recharger

Quote from: dodge freak on September 14, 2006, 09:10:36 PM
How come its always 10 cents more for each grade up ? Been this way for heck 20 years I think.

Because the little guy uses premium?   :D

$2.79 for 87 octane out in the suburbs, I just saw $3.29 in the city...