News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightning

we're redoing our tanks at the station I work at....the other stations are around the $2.29 mark...
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Steve P.

$2.27 for the cheap stuff here in the Tampa Bay area..   It just keeps going up, up, up....... :flame:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

chargerkid

Metro Detroit suburbs.  $2.23 for regular and $2.59 for diesel.

Charger_Fan

So far, mine hasn't gone up yet. I filled up yesterday for $2.11...I feel lucky today. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

$2.33 today.  That's .12 from last week.. I guess we're not going to see that $2.00 mark around here.. :rotz:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

chargerboy69

I haven't seen this thread in a while. Gas prices going down here in northern Indiana. I saw a $1.84 today. Not to bad.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

69-DodgeCharger

yeah here in the Twin Cities in MN we were bouncing back and forth between $2.00 and $2.35 and today I saw $1.95

Mean 318

1.99! The lowest in the US is 1.67 in Port Huron MI, highest is 3.46 in HI

mikepmcs

$2.11 in Augusta Maine today
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TruckDriver

$2.09 in south central Wisconsin.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

70charger_boy

$2.39 in CT and $2.24 in RI

Charger_Fan

$2.13 is the cheapest I can find in Salt Lake.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

70charger_boy

That cat just creaps me out.. ;D

Charger41971

$1.98 for regular at Shell today.  :2thumbs:

Tim
'71 Charger McCandless-built 383/727/3.55 SG (sons)
'06 2500 CTD

Steve P.

My wife and I just went up to Huntsville, Al. last week looking at houses. Leaving New Port Rickety, Fl. we filled up at $2.23 PG for 87 Octane. All the way up was about the same. We came back on Monday and took a different rout. We went through Georgia and down 75. When we filled up in Valdesta, Ga. I paid $1.98 PG. ValdustYA, Ga. is just North of the Florida/Georgia line. Once we crossed into FloorYa we started seeing signs for $2.38, $2.35 and $2.33 Pg. Just going into FloriDoh raised the price an average .37 per gallon.

I guess that's the price we pay for living closer to the Sun.. :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

Quote from: Charger41971 on January 17, 2007, 06:50:30 PM
$1.98 for regular at Shell today.  :2thumbs:

Tim

WHERE ??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Troy

Mine's been under $2 for over a week. It's a shame I filled up all the cars before sticking them in winter storage. :(

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

70charger_boy

I'mso jealous of all you guys that get gas for under 2 bucks.

BLACKWOLF

1/17 Lee's Summit, mo. $1.89
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Afflyer

$2.19 a gallon down here in Milton.  $2.11 on base at Hurlburt Field.

:icon_smile_approve:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

mikepmcs

Bradley
Look up Ray Gentry in Milton and tell him Mike Mcsweeney says hi.  He retired there and is a good friend of mine from the Navy.  He was a supply god and I miss him every day.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

miller

1.95 at wal mart woooohooooooo

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

69CoronetRT

$1.96 in Des Moines, IA today.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

chargerkid

It was $1.74 the other day at the Mobil gas station on Lapeer Rd (Michigan)  It's nice when you have to fill a 40 gallon V10 tank.

70charger_boy

I do not believe 1.74 a gallon.  I need pics