News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob T

Quote from: Ghoste on January 17, 2015, 09:50:36 AM
And am I the only one who laughs every time some "consultant" from the oil lobby or executive is on TV crying and wringing their hands explaining how disastrous the low oil prices are for us and that its about to result in an economic nightmare and we will all die in excruciating pain leaving the mark of the devil on our children and their childrens children.  I don't recall any of these experts stepping up when prices were high and the economy was stagnating trying to tell us all to be calm because high oil prices was the shortcut to mansion for us all and a cure for cancer.
I wonder if they're just pissed because their bonuses will be smaller?  Naaaaaaaaaaaah.

Haha, no Ghoste, you're not the only one...
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparnation74

The70RT

1.09 today with my 60 cents off fuel points at Dillon's
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

odcics2

Hey - you guys all know that BP is the best quality gas out there?    :shruggy:

Just because some brands are cheaper doesn't make it a good deal!   
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

The70RT

BP & Shell are the best but I couldn't pass up the 109.9 a gallon though. I filled my Ram up for 22.00
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68CoronetRT

2.69$ for 91(premium) in San Diego

TruckDriver

Shit, gas went up 5 cents a gallon here yesterday to $1.99 here by me, but I saw $2.05 to the south for regular :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Stretch

It took weeks for it to drop to $1.89 (a few cents every few days) But it jumped up 23 cents today. I knew it was never going to last. I had hoped it would last a bit linger then a few short weeks though.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

twodko

$2.29 Northern PRK. Fill my Ram up for $53.00 woo hoo!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

Our prices are slowly inching their way back up. :brickwall:  $1.79  U.S.

nvrbdn

ours keeps bouncing. 1.89 - 2.19 creeps down by pennies, then jumps up 30 cents.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

Looks like you guys need to move to Utah!   :2thumbs:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Mopar Nut

Only $1.54 here!  :2thumbs:

80 oil employees were laid off here because of these low prices.  :shruggy:

500Jon

Just seen a telly prog on the BBC UK...

They are saying you guys are pushing down barrel prices with the Arabs to hurt the ISIS crowd?

Dare I say it?

Can this be something good coming from the war in the Middle East...probably NOT...

Its destroying the oil revenues from Scotland, luckily they didn't go Independent EH!!!
They would be up Shite Creek too...
IF A JOB's WORTH DOING, ITS WORTH DOING WELL, RIP DAD.
4-SPEED, 1969 Charger-500 is the most Coolio car in the World!

rt green

$1.99 for mid grade in Sioux Falls sd yesterday. starting to creep up again. I wonder what it'll be this spring.
third string oil changer

stripedelete

Quote from: 500Jon on February 01, 2015, 05:40:38 AM
Just seen a telly prog on the BBC UK...

They are saying you guys are pushing down barrel prices with the Arabs to hurt the ISIS crowd?

Dare I say it?

Can this be something good coming from the war in the Middle East...probably NOT...

Its destroying the oil revenues from Scotland, luckily they didn't go Independent EH!!!
They would be up Shite Creek too...

Absolutely.  But, it's about getting  Putin under control and Iran not getting the bomb.  Isis and Venezuela are positive collateral damage.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ghoste on January 17, 2015, 09:50:36 AM
And am I the only one who laughs every time some "consultant" from the oil lobby or executive is on TV crying and wringing their hands explaining how disastrous the low oil prices are for us and that its about to result in an economic nightmare and we will all die in excruciating pain leaving the mark of the devil on our children and their childrens children.  I don't recall any of these experts stepping up when prices were high and the economy was stagnating trying to tell us all to be calm because high oil prices was the shortcut to mansion for us all and a cure for cancer.
I wonder if they're just pissed because their bonuses will be smaller?  Naaaaaaaaaaaah.

I'm with you as well.   :2thumbs:

It wasn't that long ago it was costing me $125.00 or more to fill up my truck. My attitude towards the entire oil industry is they can go #$@! themselves.

Gas in NY is still high because of the tax. The lowest I saw by me is $2.15 / gallon.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Mike DC

QuoteAnd am I the only one who laughs every time some "consultant" from the oil lobby or executive is on TV crying and wringing their hands explaining how disastrous the low oil prices are for us and that its about to result in an economic nightmare and we will all die in excruciating pain leaving the mark of the devil on our children and their childrens children.  I don't recall any of these experts stepping up when prices were high and the economy was stagnating trying to tell us all to be calm because high oil prices was the shortcut to mansion for us all and a cure for cancer.
I wonder if they're just pissed because their bonuses will be smaller?  Naaaaaaaaaaaah.

The problem is when the prices get lower than the long-term realistic average, and stay that way for multiple years.  It makes the industry cut back on exploration/development of future wells, which don't look profitable anymore at the current crazy-low prices.  And it makes everyone cut back on alternative energy setups, and basically everything about adjusting to higher prices.  That frees up less oil for fuel later. 

resq302

Unfortunately, we had gas down to $1.73 by me.  In the past week, it has jumped up to $1.99 now for regular.  Hoping it stays low at least till the fall ( wishful thinking ! ) to keep fuel costs down for the car show season !
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Mopar Nut

JB400

ODZKing

moparnation74

The games of Shale oil production!

2.15 in Dallas