News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

$1.29  :2thumbs:   
Just kidding.  $1.89.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

LAY OFF THE POLITICS.

If you want to bash someone go elsewhere.  :flame:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

VegasCharger

Quote from: skip68 on January 05, 2015, 07:07:51 PM
$1.29  :2thumbs:   
Just kidding.  $1.89.   

$2.19 here in Vegas.

69DAYTONASE

$2.36 here in Camillus, NY  :popcrn:
"My other car is a farm tractor"

wingcar

Less than $2.00 here in Arizona...never thought I would ever see those prices again....
(Of course our beloved King in the White House is telling us "little people" not to get use to the low prices...)
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

RIDELIKEHELL

up to $2.05 in Port Huron Michigan
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

b5blue

odcics2

Quote from: wingcar on January 08, 2015, 11:44:39 AM
Less than $2.00 here in Arizona...never thought I would ever see those prices again....
(Of course our beloved King in the White House is telling us "little people" not to get use to the low prices...)

Guess you didn't see post 1301    :shruggy:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

hemi-hampton

Today I got gas for only $1.75 a gallon  :drool5:

moparnation74

1.78 in North Dallas today

Bob T

Back in UAE
Internet excerpt.....

Figures released by Bloomberg show that a gallon of petrol costs US$1.77 (Dh6.5) in the U.A.E., which is sixth most economical in the world.

In the U.A.E., petrol retail price for 95 octane is Dh1.72 per litre and Dh1.83 for 98 octane. U.A.E. petrol retail market is dominated by national companies led by Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc), Emarat, Eppco and Enoc.

Bloomberg said the U.A.E. is the world's eighth biggest oil producer, and as of 2010, it was subsidising about 68 per cent of its petrol price. Average daily income is US$121 so it takes 1.5 per cent of a day's wages to buy a gallon of petrol.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

69wannabe

I got regular gas this morning for $1.99 in calhoun georgia!!!!  :2thumbs:

jaak

Quote from: 69wannabe on January 10, 2015, 04:37:24 PM
I got regular gas this morning for $1.99 in calhoun georgia!!!!  :2thumbs:

Same price here in North Alabama too.  :2thumbs:

Jason

histoy

$1.85 when I filled up this morning in Davenport, Iowa.

odcics2

$1.65 in Trenton, MI.   :2thumbs:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Stretch

Quote from: odcics2 on January 11, 2015, 07:11:32 PM
$1.65 in Trenton, MI.   :2thumbs:

Wow! we're getting hosed in the U.P. ! Its $2.17 here. (Iron Mountain area)
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

RoscoePColtrain

80.2 cents per liter in Brampton, Ontario
89.5 cents per liter in Mississauga, Ontario

nvrbdn

1.79 in Pontoon Beach IL. this morning.  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

charger_fan_4ever

$ 99.4 per liter in sherbrooke,Quebec Canada

hemi-hampton

Seen $1.69 the other day on 8 mile rd. in Detroit. LEON.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

nvrbdn

we jumped back up Thursday afternoon to 2.19. it goes down pennies at a time, but jumps 30-40 cents. has dropped back to 2.09.  :scratchchin:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

And am I the only one who laughs every time some "consultant" from the oil lobby or executive is on TV crying and wringing their hands explaining how disastrous the low oil prices are for us and that its about to result in an economic nightmare and we will all die in excruciating pain leaving the mark of the devil on our children and their childrens children.  I don't recall any of these experts stepping up when prices were high and the economy was stagnating trying to tell us all to be calm because high oil prices was the shortcut to mansion for us all and a cure for cancer.
I wonder if they're just pissed because their bonuses will be smaller?  Naaaaaaaaaaaah.

ODZKing

:iagree:
Quote from: Ghoste on January 17, 2015, 09:50:36 AM
And am I the only one who laughs every time some "consultant" from the oil lobby or executive is on TV crying and wringing their hands explaining how disastrous the low oil prices are for us and that its about to result in an economic nightmare and we will all die in excruciating pain leaving the mark of the devil on our children and their childrens children.  I don't recall any of these experts stepping up when prices were high and the economy was stagnating trying to tell us all to be calm because high oil prices was the shortcut to mansion for us all and a cure for cancer.
I wonder if they're just pissed because their bonuses will be smaller?  Naaaaaaaaaaaah.