News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices Check-in

Started by my73charger, August 03, 2006, 02:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Quote from: b5blue on July 08, 2012, 01:35:50 PM
Just jumped back up to 3.25.99 by me at Hess. (Tampa area.)

Same up here in New Port Richey, Florida....  Bassards!!!!!! I need to fill up my truck and 6 Gallon tank.... I should have remembered this as it was the same last year... Lower for the 4th weekend and Monday back up...  :eek2:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Musicman

High 3.50's to low 3.60's here in SE CT for 87 octane.

It was 3.16 at Carlisle this weekend.... 3.40's for the good stuff.

kingjoop

7.70 USD a gallon for octane 98 here in Holland  :brickwall:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T (8barrel 500Ci)
Only milk comes in 2 liters

My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber.

Hot Chicks and much more Horsepower: www.performancegirls.com

LUMI

Quote from: kingjoop on July 12, 2012, 09:04:00 AM
7.70 USD a gallon for octane 98 here in Holland  :brickwall:

cheap :coolgleamA: 8.18 USD a gallon, Shell V Pover 99+ here in Finland :nana:

Todd Wilson

In kansas a few days ago it was $3.37 for 87  and now its $3.49...........

Todd

A383Wing

prices starting to rise again out here....and I gotta put gas in the black 66 for the DC.com Charger show tomorrow

Bryan

Fred

Quote from: A383Wing on July 13, 2012, 07:17:15 PM
prices starting to rise again out here....and I gotta put gas in the black 66 for the DC.com Charger show tomorrow

Bryan

Well make haste!  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BB1

$3.05 in KCK under $3 in KCM
Delete my profile

ODZKing

TruckDriver

$3.19 here in town by me, about $3.09 now to the south about a hour around Milwaukee. I filled up in Milwaukee last Friday for $3.16. I heard on the news last night, the state average is $3.21.

I ran into a guy that does counseling for gas companies in the area while getting gas yesterday. He said the reason gas prices are dropping, is because North America has surpassed the gas usage (i.e. gas millage) for cars that the oil companies ever thought we would, and are not making big money on it any more like they were. In fact he told me we are making enough gas that the USA will be totally independent in about 10 years, and at least by 2024. SO NOW, oil companies attention has turned to diesel fuel, home heating oil & natural gas. The guy told me all fuel prices will go up a $1.00 a gallon or more in next year as well as home heating oil (think he said coal too). He said the reason for the price hike on those, is because they can tax the hell out if it, and double their money coming in. He said diesel fuel production is double then what gas is right now because of demand keep going up with people buying diesel pickups and of course semi trucks and stuff. I believe he is right, I know diesel fuel prices went up about .40 cents since the beginning of the year here. This guy knew what he was talking about, so I have no reason to disbelieve anything he said. I saw somewhere in one of these threads, that diesel was going up like crazy.

I just want to clairify, if I am wrong, I'm just repeating what this guy told me. BUT, I did a little digging, and found this artical from August that confirms what he told me. There is one popup add.

http://fleetowner.com/fuel/gasoline-likely-trend-lower-diesel-prices-ready-run
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

odcics2

2.95 in Flint , MI, so I'm told by a commuter from there...
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

mauve66

Quote from: skip68 on December 17, 2012, 11:24:28 PM
$2.80 today.    :-\

i would of thought it was higher way out there than compared to town since they have to transport it farther, i'll have to look around tomorrow and see what it is here
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

skip68

I know.  It's usually 30ยข a gallon cheaper here for some strange reason.    :shruggy:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

my73charger

$3.19/gal Northern Minnesota

Paul G

We are down to $3.03 now for regular.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

STIG

After converting from gallons to litres, and taking into account the exchange rate... you guys are paying on average around NZD$0.86 for a litre of petrol, in the States. We're paying NZD$2.11 per litre on this side of the world (and rising 3 cents each July). Stop complaining!  :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger 'General Lee', 440 Six-Pack, Genuine Big Block, R/T SE

From way down South in the land of Kiwis.

resq302

dropped down to $3.21/gal for regular at Hess and Quick Check!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

skip68

skip68

$2.68 today.   :2thumbs:   Keep going down baby.   

JB400

How about photographic proof so we don't think you're making it up?

The70RT

2.95 Wednesday , then i go to fill up last night and it was 3.09 ...bastards  :flame:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tilar

Filled up my suburban wednesday for $2.98 and today it's $3.25. Twice what its worth.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak