News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HLPAG Satellite View

Started by RT DAVE, August 03, 2006, 12:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT DAVE

Thought some of you might be amused...  Go to google maps, punch in "185 W Grand Ave, Lake Villa IL 60046" and zoom in on the satellite view all the way.   Trav, can we see your cars via satellite also?

68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Wakko

Here's the picture for the lazy:

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

RT DAVE

Quote from: Wakko on August 03, 2006, 12:33:56 PM

Hey, you pooped on all those nice generals!   You know, the ones that come with brand spankin new quarters from Year One!

Wakko

Quarters by Year One???   No, quarters by BONDO!

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Charger_Fan

It's smaller than I expected it to be...or that poop is just extra HUGE! :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

beedees

Finally, an honest-to-god one  -owner on the lot. :o

RT DAVE

Quote from: Wakko on August 03, 2006, 01:39:43 PM
Quarters by Year One???   No, quarters by BONDO!

The reason I put that in there is they quite often include quarter panels with the cars when they can't hide the holes with fifty pounds of bondo per quarter.    They tout it as a selling point.   

Lowprofile

Its time to send in the boys in Blue. :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: Lowprofile on August 03, 2006, 04:05:15 PM
Its time to send in the boys in Blue. :D

Right through the office window!!!!!! :flame:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

lilwendal

Now thats funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AirborneSilva

Now that's  :haha: funny, I don't care who you are...

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: AirborneSilva on August 03, 2006, 07:56:47 PM

Now that's  :haha: funny, I don't care who you are...
Can you imagine the splatter when it would hit. :haha:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

AirborneSilva

I'd pay for video of that  :haha:

69charger2002

that's wild
anyone can type in my address. if the satellite pic is a couple years old or older, there won't be much to look at
14099 ceazer rd
gonzales Louisiana
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Drache

A little revenge I say...

Bombing run alpha two niner general!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Wakko

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Doc74

Hey Travis, this your home sweet home ?

Blakcharger440

69charger2002

it would actually be at the very top of the screen in that photo. but 90% of my land and house got cutoff in that pic.. you would have to go up some more..that long trailer almost at the top with the pool is how i ended up knowing.. they JUST got rid of that corcle pool..  funny i thought for a second that was mine in the middle just because of the orange car..
trav

Doc74

Quote from: 69charger2002 on August 04, 2006, 09:26:16 AM
it would actually be at the very top of the screen in that photo. but 90% of my land and house got cutoff in that pic.. you would have to go up some more..that long trailer almost at the top with the pool is how i ended up knowing.. they JUST got rid of that corcle pool..  funny i thought for a second that was mine in the middle just because of the orange car..
trav

Ha this is too cool .
How about this ?

Old Moparz

Quote from: 69charger2002 on August 03, 2006, 08:13:04 PM
that's wild
anyone can type in my address. if the satellite pic is a couple years old or older, there won't be much to look at
14099 ceazer rd
gonzales Louisiana
trav

I know you're in Louisiana, but I keep forgetting it's Gonzales. I have some relatives there, & a few of them will be up visiting here in a couple of weeks. I'll have to dig out their address to compare notes to see how far apart you guys are.  :icon_smile_big:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

69charger2002

hey old moparz.. gonzales isn't exactly a metropolis lol. if i had to guess, i'd say we're within 5 miles for sure.. doc. thanks for the pic! yeah that's my house at the bottom of the pic now, with my building in the far left corner half cut off...the ones with some cars and boats is my next door neighbor, he has some junk, and has been there for years... that satellite image must have been taken  AT LEAST 4 years ago. there is not one single car in the yard!!! my wife barely remembers those days..of course i do have buddies that are good at photoshop.. maybe i've been making my whole collection up all this time?? :icon_smile_tongue:
trav

TheGhost

I'd rather see a picture of Hlpag's lot through a bombsight, rather than through a satellite.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Brock Samson

Damn Travis! four years?.. Your Da' MAN!  :bow: