News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dirty Mary Crazy Larry - Intro Song

Started by FastbackJon, August 03, 2006, 01:11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

tan top

good stuff  ( Fastback John )  :thumbs:   thanks for posting  :thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

FastbackJon

Hey this got shoved into Off Topic, so now Dirty Mary Crazy Larry stuff isn't automotive related or Charger related? I don't get it.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Charger_Fan

Quote from: FastbackJon on August 07, 2006, 12:37:17 PM
Hey this got shoved into Off Topic, so now Dirty Mary Crazy Larry stuff isn't automotive related or Charger related? I don't get it.
It's okay...honest. Don't take it personal. :pity:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

gordo1968charger

i watched dirty mary crazy larry way back in 1980,this film made me want a charger,probably before the dukes of hazzard,i was 9 at the time,finally bought one in 2004,aged 33.my goal was to own one before i was 35.
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

Brock Samson

hey is there a web site for the first gen registry?.. any feedback from the meet in Eureka?..  :shruggy:

btw thanks for the posting makes me wanna go out and pick (up) daisy/s...  :lol:

Crazy Larry

Good stuff - now if you could only find and post the rare Vanishing Point soundtrack, life would be super!

Thanks for the post!

:2thumbs:

gordo1968charger

i got the original vanishing point soundtrack off ebay 2 months ago,for 13 dollars including uk postage.musicfreaks i think was the ebay store.
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

Crazy Larry

Quote from: gordo1968charger on August 28, 2007, 03:36:05 PM
i got the original vanishing point soundtrack off ebay 2 months ago,for 13 dollars including uk postage.musicfreaks i think was the ebay store.

was it a copy or an original pressing?

That isn't a bad price, even for a copy or LP converted to CD - I'd pay that.

Does it have all the great songs from the movie or are there a few left out that you wanted to hear but aren't included...I always hated it when soundtracks did that.

Brock Samson

hence the off topic designation?.. buncha car threads on here too..  :yesnod:  do we really care?..  :pity:

Khyron

Thanks, now i'll have to get a CD player in my car so I can drive into a show with it playing  :2thumbs:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

Thanks... but no way in heck is that anything close to something like "East Bound and Down". 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Crazy Larry

Ha! That rocks!

I always think Dirty Harry when I hear the music and then I remember the little differences - what a kick ass movie!

THE COLONEL

Thanks for the link.  Now I have to go watch DMCL again. :slap: :boogie:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

440AirForce

Does anyone have a VHS copy of the TV version of the movie?  It had the deleted scenes.
Whether or not I'm good at English is inimportant!

Ghoste

I do.  It's pretty crappy quality though so I'm still looking for a good one.

THE COLONEL

I'll have to check my DVD, but I thought that had deleated scenes too? :think:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Ghoste

No, they have some interviews with some of the cast and the director but no deleted scenes.  :'(

TK73

Didya get any pics at the shindig you came over for last Saturday before the show??
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Really?

Most of the time if you can find the title to the songs on a soundtrack you can pull them down into your computer through whichever music/song site you prefer. Heck, my next car won't ever have a CD player- HD radio w/an iPod jack will give you all the music you need in a lightweight, compact package :yesnod:. A buddy's '66 Dart Convert has a converted stock radio w/ a jack on the amp under the passenger seat and it is so stock looking yet soo sweet! My favorite song from car movie soundtracks is Jimmy Walker and the Allstars on VP. The song? "Where Do We Go From Here?" Most of the other soundtrack sounds are too "Hippy-esque." Not all, just most... ::)