News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Opinions On This

Started by JMF, May 15, 2006, 03:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

that car has been listed for some time.  I want to say 6 months or more.  Not sure, I am sure someone here could tell you more.

Tom

Blown70

Ok, I looked a bit closer,  Note the heater core is not hooked up.  That can be not a big thing or it can be a very big thing.  Esp if you are foreign and need parts.

Second, I would want to know more.  I have seen cars is similar shape go for a better price.

Again, just my opinion.

Tom

BigBlockSam

yea i seen that car on line about 6 mouths ago, there's alot of things not correct but it's a real nice hotrod. ya gotta go look at that type of car. it all depends how things were done. who knows how that engine was rebuilt. nice car. it would be hard to start without a batt.    :icon_smile_big:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

JMF

These guys have a good reputation as far as I know, i'm undecided whether I like the color though

JMF

Just reduced in price, by the time I get it to England though it will be expensive

jwilk01

Is it just me or does that look like a clutch pedal for a 4-speed? 

Later
Josh

JMF

Really? I can't tell, the pictures are too dark