News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where do you work ?

Started by 69bananabeast, August 19, 2005, 04:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

well now we know where the name comes from to     :D

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

andy74

wow mad, that sounds like a scary job-you must be a smart dude!

RD

Quote from: andy74 on August 26, 2005, 11:22:25 AM
wow mad, that sounds like a scary job-you must be a smart dude!

dont contribute to his big head! hehe j/k
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

MadScientist

I'll admit its different, but its really not as complicated as it sounds.

Its the same as any other type of engineering, only you cant see what you are working on!

Its also a really easy way to end a conversation...
Annoying person:  "So what do you do?"    :blahblah:
Me: "Oh, I work with viruses"   :D
Annoying person: "Reeaally"  slowly shuffles back and away...   :leaving:

MS

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mustanghater

Quote from: Wakko on August 21, 2005, 10:34:38 AM
Wow, how cool is the diversity?   What's even cooler is that we're all vital to America's infrastructure.   Well, except for mustanghater.   :)  

After being a full time sub teacher and an on-air personality for a Christian rock station (WayFM for those of you in the know!) I've settled into policework.   Free gas and bullets.   Woohoo!

hey, I'm americas future. I'm part of the lazy generation that mainly consists of me
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

The Mad Scientist

I'm primarily a full time student at UCO.  But I have a job working retail...  Lucky me, but it pays the bills. 

Sendero

Computer Systems Security Analyst for a Insurance co. Before that Navy weapons systems technician- Phalanx

BigBlackDodge

CAD operator for a small architectural firm.

Draw, draw, draw.......................... :icon_smile:

BBD

Brock Samson

Now wait a minute..  :(

There's a "MadScientist" and a "The Mad Scientist"?... well no wonder i was getting so confused....  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

where about in san fran are ya "MadScientist"?..

itsbacon

my day job is protecting and serving the fine citizens of shelby county tn..........until i perfect my new secret meth formula. :icon_smile_big: a little help mad scientist?

Iceyone

68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Stratocharger on August 28, 2005, 07:45:18 PM

There's a "MadScientist" and a "The Mad Scientist"?... well no wonder i was getting so confused....   :icon_smile_dissapprove:
Geez, me too. :ahum:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

nh_mopar_fan

TeeWJay426

Work in Mass for a large defense contractor, in hardware QA.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Khyron on August 29, 2005, 01:43:15 PM
I work in hell   :'(

I told some guy to go see you the other day! :icon_smile_big:

BBD

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

PocketThunder

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 19, 2005, 04:57:21 PM
www.cherne.com

Construction Estimator.
Checking out the Career Opportunities page, that sounds like a nice company to work for...is it?

It sure is.   Been there 4 years now and i rarely ever work over 40 hours a week.   8-4:30 and i'm home by 5:00.   Strong midwest work ethics though, no screwing around, everyone busts there ass during bid time.   
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Bluebeast

1970 Dodge Charger 500 SE 4speed

Duey

73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

Red Ram

I'm a paralegal/mediator for the Washington State Lemon Law. No 2006 Chargers have crossed my desk yet. ::)
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"