News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hot Rod Power Tour 2007

Started by 471_Magnum, August 01, 2006, 10:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

471_Magnum

Route leaked out today. (see attachment)

DodgeCharger.com party at my place on 6/6. BYOB :icon_smile_big:

June 2-9
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

deputycrawford

471, I will make time to go on the trip. I live in Toledo, Ohio. I can travel to Clevland for the start and stay with it as longs as work permits. Good looking out. Thanks.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

74-StreetMachine

Whooooo Hoooo !! They're coming to our town- Racine, WI.  I'll be ready for em.

Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

deputycrawford

74 Street Machine. I usually am not much for the loud paint jog thing but that car looks pretty damn cool. I probably won't make that leg of the tour but I hope you bring that thing to the Nats this month and do a burny on Brice...........oh, yeah.....no burnies on Brice damn it......Thats not cool..... I have never done one myself. :angel:
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

Blakcharger440

Bummer it never comes through the midwest....