News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PG Classics Dash Trim

Started by Chris 69, August 01, 2006, 08:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris 69

This was listed on the PG Classics:

http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID5143510P5085544-B-Body/Interior/1969-B-body-Rally-dash-bezel-kit.aspx

It is listed for a non A/C '69 Charger. Will it fit a non A/C '68 Charger as well?

Chris

firefighter3931

Yep it will fit....but the 69 has a pebble finish on the faceplates while the 68 originally came with a ribbed finish.

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Chris 69

Thanks Ron,

Does anyone reproduce the '68 trim?

Chris

bull

Quote from: Chris 69 on August 02, 2006, 12:14:02 AM
Thanks Ron,

Does anyone reproduce the '68 trim?

Chris

If you can be patient I would be willing to bet PG Classics will be doing it, if they aren't already. In fact, I think they are. Or you can send yours off to a place like CV Vacuumplaters and have them restore yours (if you have it). Check out PG Classics' Ebay store for the '68 version.

bull

Ok, nevermind. I'm full of it. Nothing there for a '68. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Chris 69

I do have all of the original trim, so restoring those are an option.

Otherwise I'll have to wait for the reproduction parts.

Chris

Corellian Corvette

If you have an AC car you won't need the little side portions - that's where the AC vents go.

Will fit and look fine but won't be correct.

Not sure how much the re-chroming costs but at least you can get the parts to make it look nice!

Chris 69

Quote from: Corellian Corvette on August 02, 2006, 04:47:25 PM
If you have an AC car you won't need the little side portions - that's where the AC vents go.

Will fit and look fine but won't be correct.

Not sure how much the re-chroming costs but at least you can get the parts to make it look nice!

My car is non A/C. I guess I will have to look into re-chroming my trim pieces as I would like to keep the '68 texture on the dash.

Chris