News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Latest Mopar Related Adventure

Started by Chris G., July 31, 2006, 09:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

This will probably hit page 3 by the time I wake up  ;), but I just wanted to let you guys know that I have started another site. www.hangtenregistry.com  This one is dedicated to the Hang 10 Dart Sport. I know it's a minor chunk of the Mopar world, but the owners of these cars are pretty ecstatic that we now have a site.

Anyway, please check it out when you have a chance and give me some feedback. I was fortunate to have my buddy Mike build the site for me. If you guys have some pics of Hang 10's or anything you think could be related to them, please send them to me. I would love to add them to the site.

Thanks for looking and please be gentle.   ;D

www.hangtenregistry.com
Chris

Alaskan_TA

Sweet! I know you have had this in the works for a while, I will have to check it out now.......

T/Ake care,
Barry

Mikesmopars01

That is a unique car.  I have never even heard of them.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looks great Chris....
Soon as you get that banner going I'll add it to the links on my sites :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Great site, I just joined. Don't have a Hang 10, but always wanted one. Keep up the good work.
pwlynn@att.net
1972 Charger Rallye coupe auto 440 N96, GY9 (1 of 28)
1990 Dakota convertible

4402tuff4u

Nice job Chris! Did'nt realize that there are many of them around. Were there any at Carlisle that I missed? good service! :2thumbs:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

6pkrunner

As always Chris, well thought out and executed. Very nice, easily navigated site.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 6pkrunner on August 01, 2006, 11:51:02 AM
As always Chris, well thought out and executed. Very nice, easily navigated site.
:iagree: Looks great, Man!

I hope it goes well for you. :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

71ChargerRT

Those are cool, I saw my first one this spring at E-Town this year, goodluck with the site. On a similar note has anyone ever heard of, or have any pics of a Spirit of 76 Duster or Dart? My dad had one back when they were new. Thanks for any info...Bill    :icon_smile_big:
Work in progress...

Chris G.

Thanks for all the comments guys.  :thumbs:  It's under construction everyday, so please bookmark it and check back often. Also, if anyone has any animated banner making skillz, please help me out. I am at a blank trying to come up with something for the link banner.  :rotz:

To answer a couple questions:

Mike (6pk), The picture page will fill up once you dust off that scanner thingy you have.  :P :icon_smile_wink:

Mike (4402Tuff), there was a '75 in Carlisle. He's from around my area. Pretty nice low mile car. He's got a really cool surfboard that he displays with the car.

71ChargerRT, the first one you saw was mine.  :yesnod: I had it there on Saturday but had to work on Sunday. Hope you liked it. Any pics?  ;)  As far as Spirit of '76 cars, we do have a photo gallery with an album dedicated to those cars. I don't have much info on them, but check out the pictures when you get a chance. http://www.hangtenregistry.com/gallery/

Chris