News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Go-Carts...

Started by Charger Aficionado, July 28, 2006, 02:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

You guys seen these before?  It'd be cool to make a BLACK '69 outta one...  My kid would go BONKERS.

http://www.generalleegokarts.com/

I'm gonna email to see if I can get just the body (and put it on my kid's powerwheels Hummer)...

EDIT:
There IS a white one...  Maybe they can make them in different colors?

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

73chgrSE

If we ever have kids, they're getting one!!!

dart3404

That is to cool!
I want the mini tow truck...

deputycrawford

I would just paint over the General Lee crap, make it something like B5 blue and drive it around the Columbus Nationals.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

Charger Aficionado

Drache

The Sheriff's car looks to be just a white charger  :icon_smile_approve:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

AKcharger

Didn't those.....people from HLPAG have one on their site? I remember it was fast and they almost got hit by a car  :laugh:

Ghoste

73 Charger 440

My brother races Rotax and TAG classes... I dont think he would like a Charger body on his karts, but hey it would probally be the quickest accelerating Charger :)

694spdRT

Quote from: AKcharger on July 31, 2006, 04:51:50 AM
Didn't those.....people from HLPAG have one on their site? I remember it was fast and they almost got hit by a car  :laugh:

They bought that go kart from a friend of mine a couple years ago. He built it and had me offer it for sale on the old D-C site before it went on Ebay and HPLAG bought it.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

AirborneSilva

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on July 28, 2006, 02:59:53 PM
You guys seen these before?  It'd be cool to make a BLACK '69 outta one...  My kid would go BONKERS.

http://www.generalleegokarts.com/

I'm gonna email to see if I can get just the body (and put it on my kid's powerwheels Hummer)...

EDIT:
There IS a white one...  Maybe they can make them in different colors?

Jude, if they will sell just the body let us know, for the right price I might be interested  ;D :yesnod:

chargerboy69

Those are cool. But I am 6'4'' 275. I don't think I will fit my fat ass in one of those. :rotz:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

440AirForce

Looks better than the 06 Charger!
Whether or not I'm good at English is inimportant!

Lowprofile

Quote from: chargerboy69 on July 31, 2006, 12:21:11 PM
Those are cool. But I am 6'4'' 275. I don't think I will fit my fat ass in one of those. :rotz:

You and me both, Bro! :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL