News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Special Edition

Started by JMF, August 01, 2006, 09:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMF

Can someone explain to me what options the 1969 Charger Special Edition has? Thanks

70charginglizard

A47  Special Edition (SE) Package 
Avail. on ALL models (incl. 500 & Daytona)
N/A w/Hemi
$161.85
option
Leather & vinyl front bucket seats only
Wood-grained steering wheel
Wood-grained dash panels
Hood-mounted turn signals
Pedal dress-up
Deep-dish wheel covers
Light group
SE badging
70charginglizard

Just 6T9 CHGR

This site will help as well

www.1969chargerregistry.com
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

JMF

THE CHARGER PUNK

it wasnt available with the hemi? i never knew that, i know ive seen a 70 r/t se hemi in a few books, but why not a 69?

JMF

Which engines did the SE come with?

THE CHARGER PUNK

if u chose the r/t option then you would get the big 440, but for a base se it would be a 318 or a 383 magnum v8-MATT

JMF

hemigeno

Quote from: B5 BLUE CHARGER PUNK on August 01, 2006, 03:33:39 PM
if u chose the r/t option then you would get the big 440, but for a base se it would be a 318 or a 383 magnum v8-MATT

Don't forget about the 5 Charger SE cars that came with the /6...  While having one of those would be a rare car indeed, it's the epitome of why extremely rare does not equate to extremely valuable.  It'd still be neat to see one of them (if one still exists).

I haven't the foggiest notion why MaMopar didn't allow the SE package on any '69 HemiChargers.  That didn't make any sense, especially considering that you could get a non-R/T XP29 Base Model Charger with the Hemi (at least according to the order sheet and the bronze Press Release car).

Some weird stuff back then, for sure.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: hemigeno on August 01, 2006, 05:34:51 PM

non-R/T XP29 Base Model Charger with the Hemi (at least according to the order sheet and the bronze Press Release car).

I wonder if that bad boy is still around somewhere?  :scratchchin:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T