News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

White?

Started by comet_666, February 24, 2015, 06:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

comet_666

Got my sail panel cardboard pieces in the other day, they came in white not that it matters, I matched them up with my upper door pads that I dyed this summer and they match but sure don't look white?
Paper compared to the pad and sailboard.

Mopar Nut

Looks more like cameo white.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

comet_666

Dyed pad and sail panel match exactly...Wasn't there only one white?

moparnation74

Does not appear white in your pic.

I thought they only had one interior white called dove white in 69.

ODZKing

There are so many shades of white, you wouldn't think it.
If you look at this, my upper door panels are white, they look parchment. But I have parchment upper door panels and they look tan. Hard to get the exact match.

comet_666

Ordering my interior from Dante's in white in a month or so...wonder if there is a different dye I can use on the upper door pads? I'm keeping mine but need them to match.

bill440rt

Just an FYI, the the sail boards go BEHIND the headliner, not over it. So whatever color they are really doesn't matter.
Here's a headliner shot. Notice the difference in whites as well.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

comet_666

They look pretty close, did you order everything at the same time form the same place?

bill440rt

No. Some is new/repro, other is used/restored.

Seats, door panels: new Legendary
Rear window trim: new/used pieces, dyed white
Upper door pads: used, dyed white
Headliner roof trim: used, painted dove white
:2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

comet_666

I ordered a sample from Legendary for the 200 White for 69 Dodge Chargers, it matches my upper door pad that I dyed exactly.. It is for sure a cream and not a white.