News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Awww Crap!

Started by Arigmaster, July 19, 2006, 06:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arigmaster

Who do I contact for a power steering box and pump assy? (yes the whole thing) I prefer repro. new if available.

:flame: Feel like I'm playing Wack-A-Mole with this thing lately. Fix on thing and something else breaks.

Such is life with these old cars...

Rolling_Thunder

it might be hard to believe but...     Kragen had an old gear box for me on the shelf....     

if you want a new one to improve everything - go to Frim Feel
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

bull

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on July 19, 2006, 11:00:21 PM
if you want a new one to improve everything - go to Frim Feel

aka Firm Feel. :D www.firmfeel.com

Ghoste

Firm Feel offer stock rebuilds and restorations as well as the upgraded stuff they are more known for.  Nice work too.

Arigmaster

Thanks for the help guys!  Got it all swapped out last night. By the way, I was thinking about putting some other type of joint between the steering shaft and steering box. That square thing full of grease seems to have some play in it and I was wondering if there was something better out there?

AL

Ghoste

That coupler should have a pair of "shoes" in there and they get worn over time.  You can buy a rebuild kit from your Dodge dealer that will take that slop out.