News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Poll for Mopar Economists who are interested in Mopar induced inflation

Started by RD, July 18, 2006, 01:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think someone will bite or not?  If not, what do you think is a fair price for this?

Yes
No
Is he crazy?

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Blown70

Crazy and should be beaten with a stick, hickory if handy. :rotz:

Tom

REDNECK

Chris G.

He's listing it on ebay only because nobody was dumb enough to purchase it in Carlisle. He mentions pick up only, which is kind of odd considering anyone remotely close to him probably saw the same hood 2 weeks ago in Carlisle.

ps- Did you see the 2 '69 NOS fenders on ebay listed at 6K starting bid? Another Carlisle no sale.

MOPARHOUND!

His ad originally was for $5000 for the whole car on Moparts, and then shortly thereafter the price became $10,000.

Was offered one last month for $1500, and passed on it. 
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

dodge freak

I think hes nuts but who knows, only thing is  no shipping, pick up only so that limits him big time. Can't believe anybody who lives around there would buy it. Maybe some rich guy out west, but again no shipping and it has rust. No it won't sell but E-bay still will make some cash off him.

Lowprofile

Someone will buy it. Someone who is doing a high dollar resto for a customer who wants the best/original parts, who has deep pockets, and who has no problem paying a resto shop $40-$50 thousand dollars for the end result.  :yesnod:

Capitolism at its finest.  :patriot: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

hemihead

I think the guy is insane too but there is a Yuppie sucker born every minute.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin