News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PeeWee Herman wins Nascar race

Started by 73chgrSE, July 16, 2006, 07:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

73chgrSE

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

General_01

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I was hoping Pee Wee would run out of gas. Two more laps and Carl might have had a chance. Hard to say, but Pee Wee did have the car to beat at the end.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Chris G.

How many of you guys wanted to see Newman flip over? Did you see his hood?  :icon_smile_dead:

BLACKWOLF

I THINK THAT MICHEAL WALTRIP IS OUT TO SEE HOW MANY DODGES HE CAN WRECK BEFORE HIS TOYO INVASION!
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

Shakey

I too had hoped that Pee Wee would run out of fuel.

I have him on my list of drivers that I enjoy seeing crash, have engine problems or encounter any type of bad luck.

He's a whiny little bitch.

Never noticed Newman's hood and I also enjoyed seeing Michael Waltrip pull his car behind the wall.

Dale The Bold

Quote from: Shakey on July 17, 2006, 06:31:22 AM
I too had hoped that Pee Wee would run out of fuel.

He's a whiny little bitch.
He knows you are, but what is he?

Just teasin' ;D
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Chris G.

Never noticed Newman's hood and I also enjoyed seeing Michael Waltrip pull his car behind the wall.

Maybe it wasn't Newman, but rather Kahne? Either way, it was a giant pic of Dr. Z.  :rotz:

73chgrSE

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on July 17, 2006, 06:28:20 AM
I THINK THAT MICHEAL WALTRIP IS OUT TO SEE HOW MANY DODGES HE CAN WRECK BEFORE HIS TOYO INVASION!

I agree, he is a Dodge Hater.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Chris G. on July 17, 2006, 07:43:07 AM

Maybe it wasn't Newman, but rather Kahne? Either way, it was a giant pic of Dr. Z.  :rotz:

Yea, it wasn't Ryan, but Kasey with that paint job.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

73chgrSE

Quote from: chargerboy69 on July 17, 2006, 03:13:02 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on July 17, 2006, 07:43:07 AM

Yea, it wasn't Ryan, but Kasey with that paint job.

c'mon now support the team guy's.

MassCharger73

I am hoping that Waltrip falls on his face next year. If there is a driver that bugs me more than " Mikey " I don't know who it is. :flame:
1973 Charger

Ponch ®

Quote from: BLACKWOLF on July 17, 2006, 06:28:20 AM

technically, its a "nothing". He is affiliated with Bill Davis, who was sued by DCX (and lost) for allegedly helping Toyota with their NASCAR truck program while still under contract with Dodge. If you'll notice, none of the Bil Davis/Michael Waltrip cars (the #22, #55, and whatever 'part time' car they run in some races)  have any Dodge or Charger decals, neither do the drivers' uniforms. That's also the reason why MW always says "the NAPA car" instead of "the NAPA Dodge Charger" during interviews.

Speaking of Waltrip - y'all watch that show "7 Days" on Speed? On the most recent episode they followed his wife around. That broad is one piece of ass. Check out the show and you'll see what I mean. they replay it several times during the week (until the next race). 

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

MassCharger73

Can't stand Michael...LOVE Buffy. BDR must hate the NAPA(?) commercial that asks "who owns the blue Dodge?"
1973 Charger

73chgrSE

She looks somewhat unsatisfied with MW's performance.