News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

line lock

Started by jeepee, July 13, 2006, 12:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Quote from: 73 Charger 440 on July 19, 2006, 03:52:35 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 18, 2006, 07:29:01 PM
Still seems a little inconvenient though.  Why not just put it on the shifter handle?

Dunno... Just as with Nitrous, fan switches, accessory switches, etc... most guys with F-Bodies want them hidden away.

Hell, every Camparo, Firebirth and Crams-Am that shows up at our local Cruise-In has switches everywhere!! Most of them run those stupid purple lights underneath them!!    :puke:

All those kids hang around with the ricers on the other side of the parking lot.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

That's probably what the "old" guys said about us with our side pipes and air shocks when we were 18 Steve. :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

Quote from: Ghoste on July 19, 2006, 04:54:21 PM
That's probably what the "old" guys said about us with our side pipes and air shocks when we were 18 Steve. :icon_smile_big:

Not me bro.. Shortly after graduating I worked at a spring shop. Never did the air shocks. Matter of fact I never liked the side pipes either!! I did however have side dump exhaust just in front of the rear tires. Just one on each side. No ZOOMIES......... ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

Me either to be honest.  But I wanted them!  Now that I think of it, I did have air shocks on one vehicle.

Brightyellow69rtse

i had air shocks on my first car lol. yopu knew it was too high when your kidneys hurt whern u hit a bump lol, it was fun at the time and it sure was cheap :)...........Mike

Steve P.

Yeah, now that I think about it, I had a few El'Camingia's with factory air shocks on them..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ghoste

lol  I had them on a Rancheerios. (talk about an ill handling pos)